The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looks pretty cool :ehh:. Surprised they're just now getting one of these out, though. I just assumed that there was already an official XBox product like this, since they have just about every other base covered.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so I’m back to using the OG elite controller which feels better in my hands...having the grippy material on the front of the series 2 controller ironically made it feel slightly more slippery in my hands but the delayed RB button was what broke the deal for me...I’m surprised that the MS store is actually honoring my return request so I’ll probably be sending it off today

The new material reacts badly to hand oils. Take a tiny bit of alcohol, wor saliva if you're desperate and rub the surface. Grip comes right back. Until the next time.

So the first elite is better than the Elite 2?

Been thinking of getting one for awhile

I prefer the Elite 2, but that's a preference call. I, personally, wouldn't but an Elite 1 unless you get it really cheap, or you can still fond one new for the warranty. The 2 also has several good new features. I kept mine as a backup, but never really want to use it again.

for a company tryna outdo sony you'd think they'd sell that headset at least at $75