The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was really into the first Destiny game back on PS4 but I never really got into the second one. Now I’ve been playing D2 regularly for the past couple weeks and I been having a lot of fun so far:ehh:.

Crazy to see the old maps and areas I recognize from the first game get that Series X graphics stimulus:wow:. Game looks super good and runs buttery smooth

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so I’m back to using the OG elite controller which feels better in my hands...having the grippy material on the front of the series 2 controller ironically made it feel slightly more slippery in my hands but the delayed RB button was what broke the deal for me...I’m surprised that the MS store is actually honoring my return request so I’ll probably be sending it off today

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so I’m back to using the OG elite controller which feels better in my hands...having the grippy material on the front of the series 2 controller ironically made it feel slightly more slippery in my hands but the delayed RB button was what broke the deal for me...I’m surprised that the MS store is actually honoring my return request so I’ll probably be sending it off today
giphy.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So the first elite is better than the Elite 2?

Been thinking of getting one for awhile