The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Xbox Series S been available on Best Buy since this morning. Ship to store for pickup only
I had one in my cart for a backup but cancelled. its a good budget system but just couldn't do it.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight finally was able to snag a Series X. Last Microsoft product I had was the xbox360. So tell me brehs what I goodness I should be looking forward to

Short: buy xbox live gold keys from a site like cdkeys, then add it to your microsoft account.
Then convert your standard xbox gold to game pass ultimate
Eat :steviej:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I’m new to being an Xbot tell me the benefits of the elite controller?

@TripleAgent uses/used both to their max potential

I didn’t use either elite controller to its full potential...I liked it primarily for the aesthetics/durability and feel of it...tried using the paddles once but they were annoying so I removed them...I liked being able to switch out the thumbsticks...I used left thumb-long, right thumb-short for shooters...they are expensive but I didn’t mind paying for the added convenience...ironically I’m back to using the stock controller...the elite series 2 has far too many known manufacturer’s issues that usually occur within the first 90 days to warrant the price imo...this is from personal experience and an abnormal amount of user complaints

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I’m new to being an Xbot tell me the benefits of the elite controller?
if you play FPS games its a huge benefit of having paddles. If you dont play FPS then its pointless IMO. though, it does feel better than a regular controller and you can change the stick tension in your thumbsticks with the Elite 2

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
if you play FPS games its a huge benefit of having paddles. If you dont play FPS then its pointless IMO. though, it does feel better than a regular controller and you can change the stick tension in your thumbsticks with the Elite 2
Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I just couldn't dedicate enough mental capacity to work the paddles at the same time I was doing everything else. Other than using them as left/right on the D Pad in MHW, they go unused with me.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
A very underrated feature is using the paddles in racing games....Shifting up and down on manual feels great on them

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

If this is true, then I'm really happy with the way they marketed the Series S.

You underplay the system instead of overplaying.

Mention it as a less han 4k system and you give positive surprise to consumers when it is able to hit it.

But if they would have marketed as a struggle 4k system; everything would be a disappointment.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Anybody have a hard time gripping the new controller? I have small hands (I’m about 5’2/5’3). I’ve been catching hand cramps and having a hard time gripping the controller. I only play like 3 days a week and I have no problem when playing with the Xbox one controller.