Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
round 2 with the XSX official controller and I like it a lot :ehh:

felt a little on the smaller side the first time I used it but I’ve been using it today and am digging it

returning the elite series 2 and I’m probably gonna end up selling my last OG elite controller...it’s still in great condition but I figure I’ll sell it before anything happens to it even tho I’ve had zero issues with the previous ones I owned

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

felt a little on the smaller side the first time I used it but I’ve been using it today and am digging it

returning the elite series 2 and I’m probably gonna end up selling my last OG elite controller...it’s still in great condition but I figure I’ll sell it before anything happens to it even tho I’ve had zero issues with the previous ones I owned
How much would you sell the elite 1 for?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

No Elite? You don't play shooters or fighters, I assume? The paddles will up your game tremendously if you use them properly. I can't go back. I refuse lol.

Fire. Took devs and any other hurdles out of the equation. Series X :blessed: