The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barely touch my ps5 pretty much only been using it to play Trails other than that i been on thr series X

ya I’ve been playing my XSX (2k21, hitman 1-3, cyberpunk) more than my PS5 as of lately (sackboy, demon’s souls, and finished immortals fenyx rising recently)

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:ehh: Anyone wanna buy my series x? Only had it for like two weeks and I can tell it’s about to collect dust.
I feel that way about my ps5. I have both systems and I find myself using my XSX way more. I have an elite 2 controller and I find it better
ya I’ve been playing my XSX (2k21, hitman 1-3, cyberpunk) more than my PS5 as of lately (sackboy, demon’s souls, and finished immortals fenyx rising recently)

I'm enjoying both my PS5 and Series X. My condolences to anyone having buyers remorse. :manny:

Both these consoles at this point are just better ways to play though your backlogs until the real shyt hits. Still worth it imo.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm enjoying both my PS5 and Series X. My condolences to anyone having buyers remorse. :manny:

Both these consoles at this point are just better ways to play though your backlogs until the real shyt hits. Still worth it imo.

how does my quote equate to buyer’s remorse or are you just randomly bringing it up?

I play my XSX a lot more as of lately...so what?

I wouldn’t be playing 3 games on the PS5 if I didn’t enjoy it...I’m just putting far more time into the XSX recently

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the RB button on my elite series 2 is sticking occasionally...I don’t even think this shyt is a month old smmfh

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
how does my quote equate to buyer’s remorse or are you just randomly bringing it up?

I play my XSX a lot more as of lately...so what?

I wouldn’t be playing 3 games on the PS5 if I didn’t enjoy it...I’m just putting far more time into the XSX recently

It wasn't that serious fam. I was speaking generally.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can send it in for repair. It’s a quick turnaround.

not gonna be quick enough and this is ridiculous that a $200 controller barely a month old needs repairs already...if it persists tho I’ll have no choice...huge inconvenience...luckily I still kept the OG elite series...I’ll probably just go back to using it...still think it feels better overall anyway

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
not gonna be quick enough and this is ridiculous that a $200 controller barely a month old needs repairs already...if it persists tho I’ll have no choice...huge inconvenience...luckily I still kept the OG elite series...I’ll probably just go back to using it...still think it feels better overall anyway
My turnaround was a week and a half.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I play my XSX everyday...not to sound like a dikk but I didn’t pay $200 with the expectation of being inconvenienced a month after I bought the damn thing...anyway it’s been cool so far today
I hear you, but you might as well get it replaced or repaired now. After warranty it's 99 dollars.

Daps
I play my XSX everyday...not to sound like a dikk but I didn’t pay $200 with the expectation of being inconvenienced a month after I bought the damn thing...anyway it’s been cool so far today
I might get the xsx when it's available again
I'm going to miss the haptics for multiplatform games though

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Bro, stop bytching. This is why warranties exist. I sent my elite 2 back because it had stock drift. They sent it back extremely fast.

I think they even have an option where you can bring it in to a Microsoft store.