The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So as the years have gone by I’ve become a lot less of a “hardcore gamer”. The XSX looks appealing as most of the stuff I have been playing on my PC the last year is from Gamepass. And the console’s new features seem pretty solid. Haven’t been team Xbox since the 360, but I’m thinking instead of a PS5 and upgrading my PC down the road I’ll just cop a XSX and be done with it.

Anyone here regretting their purchase?
Best decision you could ever make.

XSX is probably the closest to having a high end PC in your living room without all the fukking headaches of
PC gaming.

Loving my XSX experience. Playing this shyt on 4K is truly fukking amazing. All my kids think the games are like movies. And the UI is amazing.

For example, last night im playing Cyberpunk. Wifey wants to watch One Night in Miami. Within 1 min ive switched over to the amazon app and fired up the movie in brilliant 4K. (Great movie btw)

No other system does this media thing as well. ITs sad people still hating on this brilliant machine. I predict Microsoft's sales to continue to soar.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best decision you could ever make.

XSX is probably the closest to having a high end PC in your living room without all the fukking headaches of
PC gaming.

Loving my XSX experience. Playing this shyt on 4K is truly fukking amazing. All my kids think the games are like movies. And the UI is amazing.

For example, last night im playing Cyberpunk. Wifey wants to watch One Night in Miami. Within 1 min ive switched over to the amazon app and fired up the movie in brilliant 4K. (Great movie btw)

No other system does this media thing as well. ITs sad people still hating on this brilliant machine. I predict Microsoft's sales to continue to soar.

Buy an X-Box so your wife can watch movies brehs. :wow: