The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Damn I really did forget to post my Division clip when the patch came out?

But yea that patch made me jump back in

Aye, one major change I've noticed?

The enemy AI. :ooh:

Yo, I remember when, even in 2, AI used to rely on being able to eat bullets and making a B-Line to you.

Son, I expected that and tried to take a contr point and nikkas legit tried to blanket me by taking cover as I'm shooting at a center area. They move from that center area and go along the edges on my left and right until they were in position yo flank me.

Then, as I'm comfortable expecting no real effective flank tactic, I'm getting eaten up by enemy fore on both sides of me.

shyt is WAY more intense and much more satisfying of a challenge.

I'm legit liking it.

The only thing that'll cause me to do my usual abandonment is the gear science. I just don't see it clicking for me just yet.

I want to be able to adjust my gear set and immediately be able to read the visual language and be like, aye, I see what changed about my ability. I see what the difference in DPS caused. I see how critical hot chance increased.

I still find myself just trying to grind it out with my natural gaming shooting skills.

I want to fully understand it. Then, it be a fukking amazing game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This shyt ridiculous, almost 4 months after a console released and still can’t get my hands on one. I can’t even find a damn Xbox one to hold me over smh
There's a chip shortage. Expect these consoles to be in short supply for a long time. Probably much of the year.
got the ps5 n series X at msrp. no I aint buyin some bullshyt assassins creed bundle with gift cards or any other bullshyt. I been all digital for a decade now:heh:
shyt I got 3 PS5s and 3 Xbox Series X. It didn't take much effort. 2 of each the first day pre-orders opened for both and 1 of each weeks later. Slickdeals was helpful.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
There's a chip shortage. Expect these consoles to be in short supply for a long time. Probably much of the year.

shyt I got 3 PS5s and 3 Xbox Series X. It didn't take much effort. 2 of each the first day pre-orders opened for both and 1 of each weeks later. Slickdeals was helpful.

Let me buy one of them bytches