05-21Mattrick_Web.jpg

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dumb on their part when they can't compete with PlayStation's exclusives
Cause it adds value to their console and a way to differentiate them from PlayStation for relatively little work. The one box for everything vision they had for the one wasn't bad, they just fumbled the execution.

If we're going strictly gaming console then why should someone choose them when PlayStation makes a console that is just as capable with better exclusives?
You do realize better exclusives is an opinion, and i know im not anticipating anything on Sony as much as i am anticipating the arrival of halo infinite :ufdup: and Microsoft has a dozen studios that been hard at work for years gearing up for this gen. It's well known Microsoft invested a ton of bread on new teams and during old great teams like ninja theory.

Meanwhile on Sony it's just people yelling "i can't wait to play ps1 games and unannounced spiderman and God of war pt.17 comes out someday" so I'd pump my brakes on saying which system will have better games. Sony won't even be at e3, all they'll have to showcase is the new psvr2 which is good but it's vr :ld:
didn’t even know this was still happening :ohhh: thought the game got scrapped

*edit*

they still haven’t even announced a specific game yet :unimpressed:
You want details, they will come bruh bruh. Just know they not playing this time

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You do realize better exclusives is an opinion, and i know im not anticipating anything on Sony as much as i am anticipating the arrival of halo infinite :ufdup: and Microsoft has a dozen studios that been hard at work for years gearing up for this gen. It's well known Microsoft invested a ton of bread on new teams and during old great teams like ninja theory.

Meanwhile on Sony it's just people yelling "i can't wait to play ps1 games and unannounced spiderman and God of war pt.17 comes out someday" so I'd pump my brakes on saying which system will have better games. Sony won't even be at e3, all they'll have to showcase is the new psvr2 which is good but it's vr :ld:

You want details, they will come bruh bruh. Just know they not playing this time

They gonna have to show something this time around breh they got their ass handed to them in the exclusives department this gen and we all know it

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
They gonna have to show something this time around breh they got their ass handed to them in the exclusives department this gen and we all know it
The only people who can say that are the people who gave every exclusive on both platforms a real try.

Now since you're saying this what is your gamertag so we can check receipts :francis:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
The only people who can say that are the people who gave every exclusive on both platforms a real try.

Now since you're saying this what is your gamertag so we can check receipts :francis:
We both know their exclusives are better :comeon:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
We both know their exclusives are better :comeon:
So then why are you not sharing your gamertag so that we can cross reference. You see, just because you see young thug wearing a dress doesn't mean wearing dresses is what's up. You basically saying "man i don't think for myself"

How the fukk would you or could you know what system has the better exclusives if you yourself haven't tried them? Sony gamers hype up everything, when something flops you don't remember that, you only remember the hype.

Killzone
Knack
Driveclub
The last guardian
Death stranding
The order
Here today Days gone tomorrow
Infamous second fiddle

All these games got the most hype, all those games are mediocre at best. So just say you like God of war and spiderman and that's all you care to play.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
So then why are you not sharing your gamertag so that we can cross reference. You see, just because you see young thug wearing a dress doesn't mean wearing dresses is what's up. You basically saying "man i don't think for myself"

How the fukk would you or could you know what system has the better exclusives if you yourself haven't tried them? Sony gamers hype up everything, when something flops you don't remember that, you only remember the hype.

Killzone
Knack
Driveclub
The last guardian
Death stranding
The order
Here today Days gone tomorrow
Infamous second fiddle

All these games got the most hype, all those games are mediocre at best. So just say you like God of war and spiderman and that's all you care to play.
:aicmon:

I had the PS4 first then traded it for the X when they dropped the Kinect bundle and lowered the price for the snap and cable features.
I don't really care about exclusives but if that's the main difference I'm taking PlayStation easily

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:aicmon:

I had the PS4 first then traded it for the X when they dropped the Kinect bundle and lowered the price for the snap and cable features.
I don't really care about exclusives but if that's the main difference I'm taking PlayStation easily
You got an xbox once they removed all these awesome features, blissfully unaware how amazing the xbox one was for the first few years, and you think that's a good thing :gucci:

Meanwhile name the time Sony added a feature and you felt negatively about it? Ps3 launched as a backward compatible system, then without saying anything they cut that, cut other os, had you nikkaz doing Congo lines in PS- HOME :facepalm: cloud computing app thing, could save movies to your hdd, had bluray, psn was trash but they gave you free games to compensate while at the same time saying they wasn't at fault.

Xbox one drops and demolishes the ps3's media capabilities and i would say ps4 as well if ps4 had any :francis: but that's why you didn't fukk with xbox. Ok, let's see these receipts, what's that gamertag because a million ants senses bullshyt