Somebody in trouble trouble

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
NOOOOOOO!!!! NO HDMI output too! :noah::damn::mindblown::sadbron:

That was one of the coldest parts of the last one

I'll interject some personal opinions just to shake this thread up ... exclusives dont really matter... 99% of them on both consoles are lackluster and have little replay value
the bread and butter games are for both consoles, because well...they are bread and butter. 2. Its 2020 and people still pretend like Microsoft isnt PC based in the fukking first place :bryan:
People are like "If they could bridge to PC, as if Microsoft wasnt making PC games before the Xbox was even invented" Then in true fandom, you seen Sony and Microsoft cats arguing
about buying studios, Microsoft could buy fukking Sony 4x over... Mad weird seeing people think microsoft cant buy shyt ... nikkas are worth almost a trillion dollars. I'm a full fledged xbox fan first and foremost
but neither company is messing up or going anywhere. Sony does what it does great and xbox is just overall underrated and under appreciated. The CD Projeckt Red shyt is an amazing look and good for arguments, but realistically as a grown man... I'd like to see these companies get away from acting like bytches for clout. Just put 95% of shyt on both consoles and call it a day. Cause now with Witcher 4, its going to go from "Game of the Year" to "Oh its just for Xbox that shyt is trash" The best part of video games is talking about experiences and ways you've done things differently with everyone. Not arguing about why the game is trash because you are riding for a half a billion dollar company, that's really only here to take your money.

I guess with cable going downhill they dont see the need for the other output... I personally still have a Kinect adapter and use it everytime I use Xbox, I have my other systems plugged into the output and I can voice command my xbox to go from Ps4, to Nintendo to youtube. It's one of the most convenient things, ive personally experienced. Especially when I'm laying in bed facing the wall and I can just say "Xbox turn the shyt down" Or I wake up in silence because youtube paused... and I can just say "Xbox Play" and go straight back to sleep. I'm going to figure out a way to fix and daisy chain this shyt again.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So basically Microsoft making mini-PCs all the way now. Probably start seeing Xbox M&K sold next to controllers.
The xbox one is compatible with mice and keyboards and they do have an official joint "the razor turret" which lights up and cost $250 :patrice: this joint is 70
dsc02760_1024x1024.jpg

Or any combo will do. This is required if you want true cross platform gaming. For some reason everything is compatible with PC but only one console is gearing up for that battle :yeshrug:
NOOOOOOO!!!! NO HDMI output too! :noah::damn::mindblown::sadbron:

That was one of the coldest parts of the last one

I'll interject some personal opinions just to shake this thread up ... exclusives dont really matter... 99% of them on both consoles are lackluster and have little replay value
the bread and butter games are for both consoles, because well...they are bread and butter. 2. Its 2020 and people still pretend like Microsoft isnt PC based in the fukking first place :bryan:
People are like "If they could bridge to PC, as if Microsoft wasnt making PC games before the Xbox was even invented" Then in true fandom, you seen Sony and Microsoft cats arguing
about buying studios, Microsoft could buy fukking Sony 4x over... Mad weird seeing people think microsoft cant buy shyt ... nikkas are worth almost a trillion dollars. I'm a full fledged xbox fan first and foremost
but neither company is messing up or going anywhere. Sony does what it does great and xbox is just overall underrated and under appreciated. The CD Projeckt Red shyt is an amazing look and good for arguments, but realistically as a grown man... I'd like to see these companies get away from acting like bytches for clout. Just put 95% of shyt on both consoles and call it a day. Cause now with Witcher 4, its going to go from "Game of the Year" to "Oh its just for Xbox that shyt is trash" The best part of video games is talking about experiences and ways you've done things differently with everyone. Not arguing about why the game is trash because you are riding for a half a billion dollar company, that's really only here to take your money.

I guess with cable going downhill they dont see the need for the other output... I personally still have a Kinect adapter and use it everytime I use Xbox, I have my other systems plugged into the output and I can voice command my xbox to go from Ps4, to Nintendo to youtube. It's one of the most convenient things, ive personally experienced. Especially when I'm laying in bed facing the wall and I can just say "Xbox turn the shyt down" Or I wake up in silence because youtube paused... and I can just say "Xbox Play" and go straight back to sleep. I'm going to figure out a way to fix and daisy chain this shyt again.
That mystery input will be something spectacular, and I'll be bummed out if there is no TV connection like now because i like getting game invites while watching TV. Underrated feature, only on xbox...