Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
LAST TOUCHED: JAN 27TH :mjlol:
@PS4 @Teal.

instead of being all up in Playstation threads, why not show the system yall supposedly love some love. :mjlol:

larrybots don't even care about this shyt. :mjlol:

@PS4 You see this fool...?:jbhmm:

I went looking for the PS5 thread and I had to click three pages back to find it... Lo and behold the poor thread only had 4 pages..What your take on this?:jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
xabIEeQ.png

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the x series is stronger than ps5 then xbox wins.. The first party games aren't a selling factor really, just a bonus.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You got an xbox once they removed all these awesome features, blissfully unaware how amazing the xbox one was for the first few years, and you think that's a good thing :gucci:

Meanwhile name the time Sony added a feature and you felt negatively about it? Ps3 launched as a backward compatible system, then without saying anything they cut that, cut other os, had you nikkaz doing Congo lines in PS- HOME :facepalm: cloud computing app thing, could save movies to your hdd, had bluray, psn was trash but they gave you free games to compensate while at the same time saying they wasn't at fault.

Xbox one drops and demolishes the ps3's media capabilities and i would say ps4 as well if ps4 had any :francis: but that's why you didn't fukk with xbox. Ok, let's see these receipts, what's that gamertag because a million ants senses bullshyt
They really did nerf the fukk outta Xbox one...they took away the damn Fios on Xbox app and the damn pic in pic feature....smh

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every generation I played the more powerful console. God of War, Uncharted are cool but not a selling point. The games people want to play GTA, COD, APEX DESTINY, Overwatch, 2I, madden.. Those are the games people want. I rather support American products anyway because them Japanese mofos on some :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Every generation I played the more powerful console. God of War, Uncharted are cool but not a selling point. The games people want to play GTA, COD, APEX DESTINY, Overwatch, 2I, madden.. Those are the games people want. I rather support American products anyway because them Japanese mofos on some :mjpls:

most powerful console hasn't won a race until this gen (don't count the 1X and PS4 Pro since the war was over way before those drop).

PS4 (I guess technically it still holds true because of the 1X)
Wii (PS3 was stronger)
PS2 (Xbox was stronger)
PS1 (N64 was stronger)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What external storage yall using?
The cloud :blessed:
We'll see.
It's fact already, Sony wants to be cheaper so preliminary figures got the ps5 @ $400 but i think they'll shoot for $350 or less. If it is $299 I'm in even if i wasn't :manny:
All the games you mentioned are the top selling games for ps4 so nobody can disagree with this statement :francis:
most powerful console hasn't won a race until this gen (don't count the 1X and PS4 Pro since the war was over way before those drop).

PS4 (I guess technically it still holds true because of the 1X)
Wii (PS3 was stronger)
PS2 (Xbox was stronger)
PS1 (N64 was stronger)
Now let's talk reality, let's be serious for one second...

1x >>> Sony anything :umad:
nikka said Wii: laff: 360 >>> pa3

Nintendo can join the convo when they release current gen hardware