The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Given the article from Bloomberg today, if following conventional wisdom, there will be a sizable difference between the ps5 and Xbox series X. How do come to that conclusion? Sony wants to retail at 399 but costs are higher because of sourcing. At no point in time has the XSX ever been looked at as a 399 console. 499 and up has always been the perceived price point given the known specs and that is Microsoft eating a loss on the console at 499. That is a huge gulf in technology when looking at this from a cost perspective.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This

Bruh, you don't know what you're talking about. Im watching TV right, my homies are all jumping online to play say.. call of duty. My kids watching PJ Masks or some shyt when an invite comes across my screen to join a party and or game. I look at my kids and go :camby:

You can't do that on playstation, xbox helps me be a more efficient bad dad :obama:

Input lag, really bruh :stopitslime: yes it exist on levels you can't see. Would only apply to tournament level competition, but you saying people don't use the feature is based on your a$$hole :manny: why wouldn't anyone use the feature is my question to you. You've seen the replies in this thread mostly not agree with you. Please don't tell me the xbox didn't sell better because of that... that's a line Sony fanboys would say because they were envious. They say that kind of shyt about every xbox feature they don't have and they always will

you are spot on, I had Dish network when xbox first dropped. Used to be able to pull up the guide and switch channels with my kinect.... it had the motion control with your hand
you could select shyt on the screen through the connect by pointing. Then they had where you could snap TV to the top corner, and I could watch basketball while I played a game...
eventually I dropped dish network and then I grabbed a normal Ps4 and a Switch... The Xbox One X is 4k and will actually bring the normal ps4 and switch to 4k through the input and its fast enough where lag isnt visible

Does the lag happen? yeah at like .2 seconds .... the only time its ever effected me is playing 2k online. Otherwise you wouldnt be able to tell they had lag at all, especially with the Xbox One X power. What people are underestimating is the fact that WITH KINECT. I can literally say.... go to youtube, play this.... go to the PS4 etc and I can vocally control everything. Kinect is super underrated, I'm still using my original kinect and I've used it every single day with the console. I can lay in bed and say "Xbox play netflix, Play" and I dont have to do shyt at 4am to get shyt running again. It was even better when you could say "Options" and every button on the screen had a number, and you could say option 9 and it would select it. My kinect will hear me from 2nd story of my house in the bathroom, like 50 feet away.

Lowkey fam, I never even thought about the alerts that come across the TV while I'm playing... that's so natural to me that its genius and built in. Then like you said, with Kinect... you can just say join game and you're loaded right into someone's match.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you are spot on, I had Dish network when xbox first dropped. Used to be able to pull up the guide and switch channels with my kinect.... it had the motion control with your hand
you could select shyt on the screen through the connect by pointing. Then they had where you could snap TV to the top corner, and I could watch basketball while I played a game...
eventually I dropped dish network and then I grabbed a normal Ps4 and a Switch... The Xbox One X is 4k and will actually bring the normal ps4 and switch to 4k through the input and its fast enough where lag isnt visible

Does the lag happen? yeah at like .2 seconds .... the only time its ever effected me is playing 2k online. Otherwise you wouldnt be able to tell they had lag at all, especially with the Xbox One X power. What people are underestimating is the fact that WITH KINECT. I can literally say.... go to youtube, play this.... go to the PS4 etc and I can vocally control everything. Kinect is super underrated, I'm still using my original kinect and I've used it every single day with the console. I can lay in bed and say "Xbox play netflix, Play" and I dont have to do shyt at 4am to get shyt running again. It was even better when you could say "Options" and every button on the screen had a number, and you could say option 9 and it would select it. My kinect will hear me from 2nd story of my house in the bathroom, like 50 feet away.

Lowkey fam, I never even thought about the alerts that come across the TV while I'm playing... that's so natural to me that its genius and built in. Then like you said, with Kinect... you can just say join game and you're loaded right into someone's match.
:mjcry:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Xbox Series X details

ERi9Gc2UUAAQZ92
ERi9G-MUEAADAf5
ERi9HcYUcAAws21
ERi9H7yUcAE2rX3

09:02 - 24 Feb 2020

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Third party publishers probably hate that they're doing cross buy because they can't milk those remastered editions like they did at the start of last generation without facing some backlash.
3rd party publishers will never do cross buy. Don't be naive :stopitslime:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3rd party publishers will never do cross buy. Don't be naive :stopitslime:

I'm saying 3rd parties hate that Microsoft is doing it because they want that extra cash flow. They let it slide for the Pro and One X but a whole new generation of consoles? fukk no.

EA telling nikkas to kick rocks.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying 3rd parties hate that Microsoft is doing it because they want that extra cash flow. They let it slide for the Pro and One X but a whole new generation of consoles? fukk no.

EA telling nikkas to kick rocks.
They wouldn't have a reason to because the new consoles are backwards compatible by default. For the current systems it was necessary because there was no backwards compatibility on PS4 and Xbox didn't have it at the beginning of the gen.