The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went later than that. Not trying to get up that early.

ya...it’s gonna be pitch black outside at that time

*edit*

actually I’m wrong...sun will just start to come out since 6AM will really be 7AM

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
1604006380785621-0.png

That next gen smell, will stay in the packaging till November 10th.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Influencers getting their hands on theirs already... influencers I wouldn't even expect to get theirs this early

But yo the Series S is SMALL.... like tiny and she says it's damn near weightless. This chick could basically palm and throw it like a nerf football.

Honestly, I might consider this at first instead. shyt reminds me of a Mac mini and can easily be transported around

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Influencers getting their hands on theirs already... influencers I wouldn't even expect to get theirs this early

But yo the Series S is SMALL.... like tiny and she says it's damn near weightless. This chick could basically palm and throw it like a nerf football.

Honestly, I might consider this at first instead. shyt reminds me of a Mac mini and can easily be transported around

Before I copped the X I was using measuring tape to size up how the consoles would fit in my living room/entertainment center and the S is tiny compared to anything other than a switch. It’s like the size of a thick hardcover book

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know of a set of like 100 influencers isn’t nothing to compared to thousands and thousands of preorders

but this a fukked up look that all these influencers getting two sets no problems while people still can’t preorder

:francis:
Well i mean, They have hundreds of thousands of followers. they get it like a week early to influence their followers I guess

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Looks like there may be something with the resolution with AC: Valhalla

Don't Worry, Assassin's Creed Valhalla Runs at 4K/60fps on Both PS5 and Xbox Series X

Earlier this week, Ubisoft put out a new blog post that detailed how some of its upcoming games would run on next-gen platforms in PS5 and Xbox Series X. Based on some of the wording used in the article originally, some folks assumed that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, specifically on PS5, wouldn’t be able to simultaneously run at 4K/60fps on the platform despite the fact that Xbox Series X can hit these specs. Well, it turns out that isn’t the case at all.

In the time since first posting the blog, Ubisoft has revised the wording to make clear that the PS5 iteration of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla can indeed perform at 4K at 60 frames per second. In a follow-up message sent to us by a PR representative at the publisher, this notion was also made clear once again. “I can confirm that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla runs at 4K at 60 fps on PS5 (upscaled 4K),” we were told.

I guess we need to let DF do their thing and see what the resolutions are from the frame buffer to learn the real resolution.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Looks like there may be something with the resolution with AC: Valhalla

Don't Worry, Assassin's Creed Valhalla Runs at 4K/60fps on Both PS5 and Xbox Series X

Earlier this week, Ubisoft put out a new blog post that detailed how some of its upcoming games would run on next-gen platforms in PS5 and Xbox Series X. Based on some of the wording used in the article originally, some folks assumed that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, specifically on PS5, wouldn’t be able to simultaneously run at 4K/60fps on the platform despite the fact that Xbox Series X can hit these specs. Well, it turns out that isn’t the case at all.

In the time since first posting the blog, Ubisoft has revised the wording to make clear that the PS5 iteration of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla can indeed perform at 4K at 60 frames per second. In a follow-up message sent to us by a PR representative at the publisher, this notion was also made clear once again. “I can confirm that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla runs at 4K at 60 fps on PS5 (upscaled 4K),” we were told.

I guess we need to let DF do their thing and see what the resolutions are from the frame buffer to learn the real resolution.
:francis: