The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If it were simply about graphics, Minecraft and Fortnite wouldn't be where they are. Besides, the Xbox Series S has two things going for it

• It has a scaler that is pretty decent that will upscale the signal to 4K
  • As the generation proceeds, more technologies will emerge that will help the XSS like Direct ML.
All in all, it'll be fine in the long run.

As a side note, I really do hope that The Initative's game is the third party Perfect Dark game. A reboot with high end cinematics in that world would be dope.
:dahell:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Amazon just tells me November 10th by 8pm. :mjcry:

I'm going to go on Coli blackout until I get mine.
I already know my shyt ain't coming until like 3PM at the earliest. I'm gonna be staring out the window like X
wtakbwz16h121.jpg

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I already know my shyt ain't coming until like 3PM at the earliest. I'm gonna be staring out the window like X
wtakbwz16h121.jpg

Im one of the few chosen (or forsaken:pachaha:) who actually got a GameStop preorder for pickup and they confirmed that I’m good to go on release day already so wish me luck

Luckily it’s in a big shopping center next to my house but I ain’t tryna have people see me walk out with that Series X box :mjpls:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im one of the few chosen (or forsaken:pachaha:) who actually got a GameStop preorder for pickup and they confirmed that I’m good to go on release day already so wish me luck

Luckily it’s in a big shopping center next to my house but I ain’t tryna have people see me walk out with that Series X box :mjpls:
Just ordered me an inside the waist holster. Not playing those games...