The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Even tho Keef has made mad jokes about all companies the boys at MS still sent him a Series S console to review and present to his audience. That's what's up. lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't get up for graphics like I used to do in the past but I have to admit that this looks pretty crazy.

shyt...this might provide me with my november cyberpunk fix...I might’ve shyt on it too early...between watch dogs...AC and far cry...at least ONE of these games has to be good

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You not getting a 60fps native 4k watch dogs game with full ray tracing on anything but a spec'd out gaming pc

Not until the direct ml implementation on consoles takes off. We can't get both as far as Ray tracing and frame rate. This is my justification to wifey game it appears.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m curious to read user reviews which should drop in the next 30 minutes...metacritic score isn’t horrible...73 for PS4...78 for xbox...I know ppl hate IGN but my gaming preferences usually align with their reviewers...and they gave it an 8...may not be GOTY material but it seems like it could still be a very decent game...I think I’m gonna watch some review clips and give it some serious consideration rather than just dismissing it