DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
A proper size comparison was made from a EvilBoris

Nice. Definitely not a monstrosity.

It's a nice touch for nikkas trying to maintain a serious classy adult bachelor spot where company that comes over don't see a video game console.

shyt is sleek.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nice. Definitely not a monstrosity.

It's a nice touch for nikkas trying to maintain a serious classy adult bachelor spot where company that comes over don't see a video game console.

shyt is sleek.
Right, nikkas is adults.

Don’t know why people still want consoles to look like toys.

If I’m gonna spend $5-600 on a top of the line piece of hardware I want it to look the part.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So I had that video playing in the background since I am stuck doing some work, and they said it runs at native 4k...so I said cool they are going to tell me how they know that...and then...they actually never seem to do that Can you tell me the timestamp where they say something like "here is the test we did to know this is native 4k."
here's some info on DF's pixel counting technique

Inside Digital Foundry: Teach yourself pixel-counting

these consoles can do native 4k in some games, but never (?) over 30fps. and many sacrifices are made to get there. the XB1X version of RDR2 uses some settings that are lower than those available on PC

8zebk3hxjvx31.png

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
here's some info on DF's pixel counting technique

Inside Digital Foundry: Teach yourself pixel-counting

these consoles can do native 4k in some games, but never (?) over 30fps. and many sacrifices are made to get there. the XB1X version of RDR2 uses some settings that are lower than those available on PC

8zebk3hxjvx31.png

Goes in line with what the Forze 3 devs said if you look at interviews with them. They said they stripped out pretty much every graphical option to achieve native 4k. And they could only do it at 30 fps.

"Settings lower than whats available on pc":dwillhuh:...settings lower than "low"?:dwillhuh: