The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This relates both to XsX/PS5

Here's some info from another reliable source on Resetera who's contact is a dev working on next gen games.

pdw7jsgp27541.png

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This post from another thread still holds true for me.
Microsoft lost badly. And I mean badly. This purchase alone negates all their studio purchases combine. Man Microsoft has done so terribly this gen. Its easily their worst gen. Microsoft right now is at a D- on the verge of failing. For next gen they are going to need at least minimum A-(90-92%) grade consistently to pass. Anything else and they are failing. These nikkas are on academic probation. They going to have to study their asses off for next gen. And I mean no partying, no leisure time, no going out with girlfriend on a simple date. Not even allowed to play video games in their dorm room. Nah these nikkas gonna have to be stuck in their dorm(again no video games or company over) studying their asses off for weeks only time they allowed to leave is for work or classes(more studying). Meanwhile Sony started this gen off with a B+ and are ending off with an A+. Sony's on the Honor Rolls and has received a tuition-free scholarship meanwhile MS are about to lose their financial aid.

I know I have a vivid immigration but this is the shyt I am seeing with MS and Sony right now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps