Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
a bunch of indies....we've seen this before...from all of them. :scust:
I hope not. Because Xbox needs FRESH NEW AAA game that is GOOD because we got zero from them this year. Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive were flops along with everything else. The OG Xbox had Halo and Fable. 360 had Gears of War. Xbox One? ZERO... Meanwhile Sony has had Bloodborne(my favorite new PS4 game), Days Gone, Spiderman, GOT. Sony has introduced MORE new breakout Ips this gen than MS. MS better come swinging with these new studios.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hope not. Because Xbox needs FRESH NEW AAA game that is GOOD because we got zero from them this year. Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive were flops along with everything else. The OG Xbox had Halo and Fable. 360 had Gears of War. Xbox One? ZERO... Meanwhile Sony has had Bloodborne(my favorite new PS4 game), Days Gone, Spiderman, GOT. Sony has introduced MORE new breakout Ips this gen than MS. MS better come swinging with these new studios.

Exclusives won't be a problem on the playstation side. Xbox has been struggling with it since the back half of the 360. It's garbage this gen. The "we know and will get better" lip service is just that at this point.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Exclusives won't be a problem on the playstation side. Xbox has been struggling with it since the back half of the 360. It's garbage this gen. The "we know and will get better" lip service is just that at this point.
You basically said the same thing I said. lol. But... We'll see. This is Phil's last chance to wheel me in. After E3 I gave them the bushes but after this Xbox Series X reveal they did gather my attention. E3 2020 will probably be their most important E3 in recent years. They have to score As and Bs and make people forget about 2013.