The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I read and understand the tweet. You seem pressed by this news my guy:mjgrin:

I’m not saying it’s impossible for the PS5 to do, but it’s obviously not as easy for the devs to pull off as it is on Xbox (Series X and the ONE X apparently). If they coulda done it just as easily, there’s no doubt in my mind they would have :hubie:
It's obviously not as easy to pull 4K on PS5 because a tweet by a Ubisoft marketer said Series X and Xbox One X(an older and weaker hardware) will only support 4K.:troll:

Sure, I'm the one that is pressed here.

This is the lunacy I"m talking about.

It's like if a game was coming to the Switch and PS4 and a tweet said 60fps "only on Switch when docked" and you took that as the PS4 having trouble running it at 60fps ignoring the massive gulf of hardware. Like, do you not even realize how silly it is to think a 6 Teraflop console with an old ass CPU can run 4K but a 10TF console with the same CPU as the Series X will not? Seriously?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's obviously not as easy to pull 4K on PS5 because a tweet by a Ubisoft marketer said Series X and Xbox One X(an older and weaker hardware) will only support 4K.:troll:

Sure, I'm the one that is pressed here.

This is the lunacy I"m talking about.

It's like if a game was coming to the Switch and PS4 and a tweet said 60fps "only on Switch when docked" and you took that as the PS4 having trouble running it at 60fps ignoring the massive gulf of hardware. Like, do you not even realize how silly it is to think a 6 Teraflop console with an old ass CPU can run 4K but a 10TF console with the same CPU as the Series X will not? Seriously?

Whatever you say man...:hubie:

....just make sure you cop that FarCry6 on Series X instead of the PS5 if you want 4K:lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever you say man...:hubie:

....just make sure you cop that FarCry6 on Series X instead of the PS5 if you want 4K:lolbron:
I can tell you're dead serious and not trolling. You REALLY believe it won't run in 4K. :laff:

PS5 will run Horizon Forbidden West in 4K but not Far Cry 6. :mjlol:

Let me get out of this thread I feel even dumber now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Farcry will probably be 4k\60fps on ps5 4k\30fps PS4 pro, true 4k\60fps xSx, true 4k\30fps Xb1x unless things change

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Nani?!
:lupe:
I don’t even use my ps4 as a exclusive box, it’s basically my Japanese anime game box cause nikkas like arks system won’t drop on Xbox

if they can get these partnerships that would huge

I know it isn't going to happen but imagine the building CITY BLOCK crushing they'd do if they dropped a trailer for POWER STONE.
tenor.gif