The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I can tell you're dead serious and not trolling. You REALLY believe it won't run in 4K. :laff:

PS5 will run Horizon Forbidden West in 4K but not Far Cry 6. :mjlol:

Let me get out of this thread I feel even dumber now.
It will be the best 4k 9.2 teraflops can provide so expect checkerboarding and bootleg ray tracing

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Nani?!
:lupe:
I don’t even use my ps4 as a exclusive box, it’s basically my Japanese anime game box cause nikkas like arks system won’t drop on Xbox

if they can get these partnerships that would huge

Rumors since January is that Sega will be running the Jap division of Xbox. shyt farfetched but if they want that Japanese presence they gotta do something

Daps
Take this with a grain of salt. I was on a live stream some weeks back and it was a music producer live stream and we was talking about everything under the sun . The topic of gaming systems was brought up by the host of the stream and he was like "I have a connect so I've already pre ordered both systems . I will say everybody is going to be happy with the prices because Sony and Microsoft are scared due to the time we in that these machines want sell so the prices will be a shock to many people which why i pre ordered both.

I will put the live stream up later but it sounds like the systems want cost more than 600.00.....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take this with a grain of salt. I was on a live stream some weeks back and it was a music producer live stream and we was talking about everything under the sun . The topic of gaming systems was brought up by the host of the stream and he was like "I have a connect so I've already pre ordered both systems . I will say everybody is going to be happy with the prices because Sony and Microsoft are scared due to the time we in that these machines want sell so the prices will be a shock to many people which why i pre ordered both.

I will put the live stream up later but it sounds like the systems want cost more than 600.00.....

apiece or combined? :leon:

also which models/versions did he get?

if he’s on the inside track to be preordering systems early from BOTH companies...is it possible that maybe he’s getting them at a personal discount?

why am I entertaining this?

am I that bored?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this was argued up and down here.:mjlol:

guMAWFg.jpg

Daps
apiece or combined? :leon:

also which models/versions did he get?

if he’s on the inside track to be preordering systems early from BOTH companies...is it possible that maybe he’s getting them at a personal discount?

why am I entertaining this?

am I that bored?

Like I said I'll post the stream later with a time stamp ... by systems that men's the Xbox series X and the PS5 ...