The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said I'll post the stream later with a time stamp ... by systems that men's the Xbox series X and the PS5 ...

if them shyts BOTH list at $299 each for preorder...

I WILL BUY YOU WHICHEVER ONE YOU WANT

...bet that...I’m a man of my word

that price ain’t happening tho

stream or no stream

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Guy trying to troll and claim Xbox has something PS5 doesn't when CEO of AMD as well as other architects on the system has explicitly said otherwise.
PS5 will use AMD's RDNA 2 architecture, as confirmed by CEO Lisa Su - Multiplayer.it - News1 English
your links does not relate to the information being discussed. You just see rdna and you blindly post any story you can find with that term in it. You really don't understand how these systems work :mjlol:

Because you're a staunch fanboy you actually believed for a second the ps5 SSD is unmatched. Like if the velocity architecture doesn't do the exact same thing. Part of the reason the series x will easily keep up is because of the little details you CHOOSE to ignore everytime info you don't like becomes available :umad:

Daps
apiece or combined? :leon:

also which models/versions did he get?

if he’s on the inside track to be preordering systems early from BOTH companies...is it possible that maybe he’s getting them at a personal discount?

why am I entertaining this?

am I that bored?

Analyst: The Xbox Series X Price Will Be Much Lower Than You Think

I couldn't don't the damn stream but I did find this thoe ...like I said I have 700.00 saved for it but it man not be as much as we all my think. It still 43 million Americas out of work . Honestly this is a band year to come out with a news console ...so naturally they going to have to do something about the price of they want to sell Xbox . Even in the music production world I seen some tame pricing ...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Analyst: The Xbox Series X Price Will Be Much Lower Than You Think

I couldn't don't the damn stream but I did find this thoe ...like I said I have 700.00 saved for it but it man not be as much as we all my think. It still 43 million Americas out of work . Honestly this is a band year to come out with a news console ...so naturally they going to have to do something about the price of they want to sell Xbox . Even in the music production world I seen some tame pricing ...

the high end versions of each respective console (PS5 with drive and XSX not lockhart) will be $399 at best...but I’m thinking $499

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

Nani?!
:lupe:
I don’t even use my ps4 as a exclusive box, it’s basically my Japanese anime game box cause nikkas like arks system won’t drop on Xbox

if they can get these partnerships that would huge

I will legit make the switch from PS to XB if they get more Japanese published games. I do not play Sony exclusives.

Daps
the high end versions of each respective console (PS5 with drive and XSX not lockhart) will be $399 at best...but I’m thinking $499

I mean I will bundle my shyt with halo and another controller. I plan on going from Android to Apple and look what apple did . They made an apple iPhone that is 399 with iPhone SE.

Hell even apple is trying to change the price of the some of the iPhone

iPhone 12: Everything we know about the 2020 iPhone

Daps
$600 price tag for either would be suicide

Naww that about right actually it should be more than that thoe . Most people are going to get some type of bundle anyway ..... and whatever game or games most people going to buy.

These games I'm be playing

Mortal Kombat 11
COD (remastered I believe is coming out )
Halo
NBA 2k
Rainbow Six
Battlefield
Gears 5
Resident Evil 8 (if it comes out in time )

I don't how much all these titles would be if I bought them at lunch ...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naww that about right actually it should be more than that thoe . Most people are going to get some type of bundle anyway ..... and whatever game or games most people going to buy.

Mortal Kombat 11
Halo
NBA 2k
Rainbow Six
Battlefield
Gears 5

Im sayin with this pandemic and economy itd be a tough sell.

shyt ps3 got a bad start in a good economy for bein 600. If the Series X gonna be 600 tho i see why they makin the Series S:jbhmm:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Mortal Kombat 11
Halo
NBA 2k
Rainbow Six
Battlefield
Gears 5

console + all those games at launch for me at a 600 USD price tag to CAD would probably be a little over 1400

Daps
Im sayin with this pandemic and economy itd be a tough sell.

shyt ps3 got a bad start in a good economy for bein 600. If the Series X gonna be 600 tho i see why they makin the Series S:jbhmm:

They will be a "smaller system" one reason is because Microsoft has shareholders and you have to please them the series X in my mind is for the core audience or core fans . And it's not just Microsoft apple iPhone that will be released in September will be a little bit cheaper as well. Hell I love to produce music and Akai MPC made a semi fully loaded MPC one for 799 $ the cheapest MPC EVER made . Microsoft is going to sell a lot more of the cheaper Xbox series s during the next income tax time as well . The series s probably be sold out because it's going to be pretty cheap . One thing Microsoft and Sony have in common is they are scared that not many people will step out and buy their systems ...they can't overprice the systems cause it will come off as tone deaf if they do .