The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
There's nothing to "debate", it's common fukking sense.

A Xbox One X is significantly weaker than a PS5 yet you believe THAT will run 4K no issue but PS5 won't? You gotta be dumb as hell to believe that :mjlol:
:hhh: the devs just told you what it is. They clarified it for the peanut gallery and you gonna argue with them.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: the devs just told you what it is. They clarified it for the peanut gallery and you gonna argue with them.
That's a disclaimer for Xbox One X and Series X dog. For marketing purposes they say that to make sure people don't think Xbox One S will run at 4K/60fps.

How much you want to bet it'll be native 4K on PS5?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You REALLY think a game will be 4K on Xbox ONE X, the console that came out in 2017 but not PS5, a 2020 console? :comeon:

Why couldn’t UBISOFT do it for their AAA next gen third-party multi-plat release then? :jbhmm: Sure, maybe it’s possible, but obviously it’s easier to pull off for XSX right out the gate. I’m sure first-party devs will get the most out of the PS5 but again, that power discrepancy is showing early:patrice:

Had the roles been reversed, I can’t help but feel there’d be 3-4 threads on it by Sony Stans by now:skip:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why couldn’t UBISOFT do it for their AAA next gen third-party multi-plat release then? :jbhmm: Sure, maybe it’s possible, but obviously it’s easier to pull off for XSX right out the gate. I’m sure first-party devs will get the most out of the PS5 but again, that power discrepancy is showing early:patrice:

Had the roles been reversed, I can’t help but feel there’d be 3-4 threads on it by Sony Stans by now:skip:
Did you actually read the tweet?

it says 4K Ultra HD on Xbox ONE X and Series X ONLY.
It's for marketing purposes only for the Xbox family of consoles.

Did you not see the Xbox One X listed? You DO know it's a 2017 console right? You TRULY believe it will run 4K on THAT piece of hardware but not the PS5? Is that your final answer? The disingenuous in this thread is super high.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Did you actually read the tweet?

it says 4K Ultra HD on Xbox ONE X and Series X ONLY.

Did you not see the Xbox One X listed? You DO know it's a 2017 console right? You TRULY believe it will run 4K on THAT piece of hardware but not the PS5? Is that your final answer?

Yeah I read and understand the tweet. You seem pressed by this news my guy:mjgrin:

I’m not saying it’s impossible for the PS5 to do, but it’s obviously not as easy for the devs to pull off as it is on Xbox (Series X and the ONE X apparently). If they coulda done it just as easily, there’s no doubt in my mind they would have :hubie: