The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Since both consoles are luxury buys during a pandemic it's really going to come down to how well they are received at launch by the early adopters.

:manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I firmly believe this Xbox is going to shyt on the ps5 on a graphical/power way. Even though PS5 will win the financial and popularity war with no doubt.

this trailer also makes me feel the Series X is about to be atleast 600 dollars.
Let me tell you why it won't. They not interested in losing next gen. Sony last gen was cheaper and more powerful. You think the company with vastly deeper pockets couldn't do the same this upcoming gen? They've basically said this over the last 12 months but whatev...

Next year, basically once series x arrives the cloud will be on par with that standard. In the long run systems get cheaper to manufacture and the losses become profits. The cloud will be eliminating all manufacturing cost, they will be more profitable this gen than any gaming company has before it because of this reason and gamepass is what will draw the masses into that ecosystem. That cloud making games and/or systems stronger comes into fruition this gen. On a side note Microsoft makes 12 billion per quarter profit off the cloud. That's before Sony signed on, that's before xcloud is officially released. That's before gamepass was an app inside smart TVs. Your not factoring in ther most important factor. You'll see, guaranteed. Or xbox will fail. They don't seem to think so, maybe they onto something? Tbc...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I firmly believe this Xbox is going to shyt on the ps5 on a graphical/power way. Even though PS5 will win the financial and popularity war with no doubt.

this trailer also makes me feel the Series X is about to be atleast 600 dollars.
I want to go back to the PS2-OG Xbox days where even though ps2 had majority of the mindshare and exclusives, Microsoft replied with pure brute force that was just a monster. Where it had legit PC gamers shook....if MS can make this Series X a beast like that I'm satisified

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to go back to the PS2-OG Xbox days where even though ps2 had majority of the mindshare and exclusives, Microsoft replied with pure brute force that was just a monster. Where it had legit PC gamers shook....if MS can make this Series X a beast like that I'm satisified
From what i understand the series x gonna
Rival the rtx 2080 super which is more than what most pc gamers got. Def gonna be a powerful console. They goin back to the 360 launch days when shyt was goin neck n neck with high end PCs. And they doin the airflow/design to keep it quiet.

@PS4 :wow: