The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Part of the Wii U’s failure was confusion of the name:manny:
Kids/internets say the darndest things.

Let me ask you this bruh, serious question. While we all agreed the name was dumb. Are you saying the term Wii-U confused you?

And if it didn't confuse you, why highlight a bunch of confused strawmen? Im sure a soccer mom or two struggled but to say a Nintendo system failed because people couldn't figure it out is a reach. It failed because the Wii was already an underpowered system at launch and the Wii-U didn't change the narrative. That's why this gen you have Nintendo apologist pointing at games like doom and yelling SEEEEEEEEE :damn:

To me the Wii-U was just a Wii with a non portable switch lite as its controller

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kids/internets say the darndest things.

Let me ask you this bruh, serious question. While we all agreed the name was dumb. Are you saying the term Wii-U confused you?

And if it didn't confuse you, why highlight a bunch of confused strawmen? Im sure a soccer mom or two struggled but to say a Nintendo system failed because people couldn't figure it out is a reach. It failed because the Wii was already an underpowered system at launch and the Wii-U didn't change the narrative. That's why this gen you have Nintendo apologist pointing at games like doom and yelling SEEEEEEEEE :damn:

To me the Wii-U was just a Wii with a non portable switch lite as its controller
It aint confuse me, and i aint get it for the reasons you listed, plus the controller seemed like a gimmick n i already had a 3DS. But a lot of sales come from confused soccer moms:manny:

thats why i said the name was part of the reason:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It aint confuse me, and i aint get it for the reasons you listed, plus the controller seemed like a gimmick n i already had a 3DS. But a lot of sales come from confused soccer moms:manny:

thats why i said the name was part of the reason:yeshrug:
Do you know of anyone who was THAT confused tho? Wouldn't the children specify what they wanted? And if you got a Wii-U you probably had a Wii and would know the difference. It's not like they was side by side in store displays to confuse. I feel and always felt that was an internet fact more so than reality :manny: could be wrong...

And sohh it begins :shaq:
"4K Ultra HD" is Xbox marketing so its referring to the 1S not being able to do 4k.
W.L.I.M. :picard:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As in that's the tag they put on their boxarts

xbox-one-x-icon-16.png

not that 4k resolution itself is marketing. So any time you see qualifiers and clarifications like that in the fine print it's only in reference to other Xbox consoles.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you know of anyone who was THAT confused tho? Wouldn't the children specify what they wanted? And if you got a Wii-U you probably had a Wii and would know the difference. It's not like they was side by side in store displays to confuse. I feel and always felt that was an internet fact more so than reality :manny: could be wrong...

And sohh it begins :shaq:

W.L.I.M. :picard:
I asked my grandma for a gameboy when i was lil and got Tiger Toys Gargoyles instead
vintage-1992-tiger-gargoyles-night_1_90c53bd703d467c57115cc5f75953d59.jpg

it happens:manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
As in that's the tag they put on their boxarts

xbox-one-x-icon-16.png

not that 4k resolution itself is marketing. So any time you see qualifiers and clarifications like that in the fine print it's only in reference to other Xbox consoles.
It's also used for bluray and 4ktv sets, so basically everywhere but ps5. Your making it seem like a Microsoft thing when it's literally just a standard. But let me skool you now. Not all TVs use that term because some TVs are native 4k and others are a resolution just slightly below the native 4k pixel count. That's why you see 4k or ultra 4k. What that translates to is the ps5 will be checker boarding 4k more often than not.

Class dismissed...
I asked my grandma for a gameboy when i was lil and got Tiger Toys Gargoyles instead
vintage-1992-tiger-gargoyles-night_1_90c53bd703d467c57115cc5f75953d59.jpg

it happens:manny:
Damn bruh, I'm sorry you had to learn this from me but that wasn't no accident :feedme:

:lawd:
A poll holds no weight but A poll before the reveal definitely holds no weight and is an indictment on that journalist and whatever website that gave the story the ok :camby: