The XBox One is Insulting to Gamers and Tech Enthusiats

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i owned a PS3 since launch. almost nobody used a headset or had a mic on the thing or the penetration rate was pathetic. in fact there are companies making money selling dedicated non-bluetooth headsets for the PS3 when Bluetooth is supposed to be so widespread and common? people weren't really even using it like that.

:what:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Buy the obvious conversation adaptor that will be released. If you been in this console game you know how its played. This is what they do. I'm not saying its right but I get why they do it.

There's no reason for a game console not to feature Bluetooth technology in 2013.

The excuses you're coming up with are terrible. "Go buy an adapter", "bluetooth's are crap", "other companies make money making gaming headsets"

:dahell:

That's not the point at all here.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Microsoft has submitted a patent that could see the company track every TV show and advert watched via its Xbox One console and other devices.

The application called 'Awards and Achievements Across TV Ecosystem' was submitted to the US Patent and Trademark office earlier this month.

It details plans for Microsoft to reward viewers for watching adverts, TV shows or series, with virtual scores, or physical awards such as coupons and products - although it is expected the plans will be opt-in, and not turned on by default.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
theres no doubt about it. if you buy or support this system you will kill gaming. smh at charging for a used game. lmao wtf. i hope they do that to yall controller too. only allowed to play on one system

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Microsoft tells their consumers "we dont care, you'll buy our system anyway"

"I think, coming out of this generation, being the market leader globally and really differentiating with online and that community, our third parties have been pretty eager to partner with us and I think you'll see between the 21st and what we do at E3, I think you'll see some really special and unique things," Spencer commented during a chat with journalists, a week or so before the Xbox One reveal event. "We believe that if all you want is gaming, you'll still pick us, at the end of the day.

"The super core guys, they will buy everything," he added. "They will buy all devices, but most people really only do buy one device, and if you're going to think about what that one device is, we believe an all-in-one system that does the best games and TV and entertainment will be something that's really unique.
Quote:
"We are a very ambitious, creative group that always wants to improve, and so if you think about where we launched the Xbox 360 in 2005 and where it is today, it's night and day from where we started. And we're thinking about that the same as we thinking abut this next platform.

"We're going to continue to innovate, continue to add new experiences, and make it better every single year. Right now we're eight years into this platform - we didn't have a single music video [at launch], we didn't have any entertainment, and now we're seeing half our usage globally driven from entertainment apps. And so we think the story will evolve and continue to get better over time."

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

There's no reason for a game console not to feature Bluetooth technology in 2013.

The excuses you're coming up with are terrible. "Go buy an adapter", "bluetooth's are crap", "other companies make money making gaming headsets"

:dahell:

That's not the point at all here.
Bluetooth isn't required functionality. A console can operate without it. This is the same company that didn't offer built in wifi until the generation was almost over. There is no excuse. All I did is tell you they did it for profit because they can make money selling proprietary headsets.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bluetooth isn't required functionality. A console can operate without it. This is the same company that didn't offer built in wifi until the generation was almost over. There is no excuse. All I did is tell you they did it for profit because they can make money selling proprietary headsets.

A console doesn't need a webcam to operate either... oh wait, the One actually does.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i owned a PS3 since launch. almost nobody used a headset or had a mic on the thing or the penetration rate was pathetic. in fact there are companies making money selling dedicated non-bluetooth headsets for the PS3 when Bluetooth is supposed to be so widespread and common? people weren't really even using it like that.

no one uses bluetooth mics on ps3, or xbox for that matter?? :blink:

but thats besides the point, why would xbox not have bluetooth? its such a common technology, its the principle of them not putting it in there that's, like op said, insulting to gamers. and people who want to use a nice third party headset are shyt outta luck. unless microsoft uses some new wireless connection service, but as ive heard a million fukking times, lets just wait till e3 :beli:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no one uses bluetooth mics on ps3, or xbox for that matter?? :blink:

but thats besides the point, why would xbox not have bluetooth? its such a common technology, its the principle of them not putting it in there that's discouraging. and people who want to use a nice third party headset are shyt outta luck. unless microsoft uses some new wireless connection service, but as ive heard a million fukking times, lets just wait till e3 :beli:

What's the point of including usless hardware? Should the Xbox include a cassette player as well?