NULL
I have no problem with Xbox One. I'll do exactly what I did for 360
Play that shyt for free at Best Buy :lolbron:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're gonna go out and buy a piece of hardware that's probably worth at least $700+ for maybe $400 and because you feel entitled to bring your old equipment over you're getting fukked over?

back in the day when a new piece of hardware came out nothing carried over. no generation of Playstation carried over the accessories from the previous generation. No generation of Xbox either.

in fact the only generation of hardware that let you use accessories from the previous generation is Gamecube to Wii.

i know damn well if yall had to pay shelf price for the hardware they're assembling for you at a loss and could carry over all accessories and get native backwards compatibility you damn well wouldn't wanna pay $700 or so for the box up front so stop it.

:dwillhuh: Most PSone accessories/controllers/games/memory cards carried over to PS2.

As far as backward compatibility, if we are talking games, i dont think its really necessary. if we are talking accessories, most accessories (headsets, mics, keyboards etc) should have compatibility from a technical standpoint. the controller should be compatible unless there has been a significant addition to the controller that will be used in-game. anything else is just a money grab at consumers expense and not based on technical application or providing good customer experiences.

As far as the idea of selling the console at a $300 loss, well thats just bad business, just as its bad business to manufacture a console that you know is outside of the price range for the average consumer. There should be no reason for such a great loss. its not about consumers being cheap, its about consumers knowing their limits and console companies operating in a fantasy land where it is feesible to make products that people cant afford. You cant blame consumers for designing a product that has an impracticable cost. Same with publishers and their overblown budgets, that cant be blamed on the consumer.

Thats why I feel that they jumped the gun on this next generation. I mean Nintendo was right in releasing a new console, they needed to because the Wii was on its last legs. But Sony and MS did not need to release new consoles just yet. PS3 and 360 are still selling and they have tremendous install bases that are still buying games. This next gen seems completely unnecessary at this point in time.

Am I personally going to by a PS4/Xbone? that depends on the price and the used-games policy. I buy, sell and swap games alot. That is important to me. if they sort that shyt out i might cop. But if they sell it for a loss, thats not my fault. if they sell it for a profit and its outside my price range, i wont cop but i wont be mad. its up to them how they price their product.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
original.jpg

original.jpg

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:what: so bluetooth is obsolete now?

im not even a tech enthusiast like that, but is there any other alternative to bluetooth for connecting tech wirelessly? that shyts used in cars, phones, computers, wireless keyboards/speakers, etc.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

im not even a tech enthusiast like that, but is there any other alternative to bluetooth for connecting tech wirelessly? that shyts used in cars, phones, computers, wireless keyboards/speakers, etc.
breh don't listen to the xbox clowns. I am almost ashamed to say I have owned the first 2 consoles because of them.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

These dudes are unbelievable.

I guess they would be cool if a flagship phone dropped in 2013 that didn't have Bluetooth because they, "work like crap". Yeah, if you cop some cheap piece of shyt it's going to be garbage.

:russ: @ a console purposely limiting it's communication options just so it's users are forced to use Kinect or BUY additional accessories.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

i owned a PS3 since launch. almost nobody used a headset or had a mic on the thing or the penetration rate was pathetic. in fact there are companies making money selling dedicated non-bluetooth headsets for the PS3 when Bluetooth is supposed to be so widespread and common? people weren't really even using it like that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dwillhuh: Most PSone accessories/controllers/games/memory cards carried over to PS2.
so you're telling me i could out of the box on a PS2 save my PS2 games to a PS1 memory card? play my PS2 games with a PS1 controller?

As far as backward compatibility, if we are talking games, i dont think its really necessary. if we are talking accessories, most accessories (headsets, mics, keyboards etc) should have compatibility from a technical standpoint. the controller should be compatible unless there has been a significant addition to the controller that will be used in-game. anything else is just a money grab at consumers expense and not based on technical application or providing good customer experiences.

i can't think of one major console where the current generation games let you use the previous generation's controller outside of some Wii games letting you use a Gamecube controller.

As far as the idea of selling the console at a $300 loss, well thats just bad business, just as its bad business to manufacture a console that you know is outside of the price range for the average consumer. There should be no reason for such a great loss. its not about consumers being cheap, its about consumers knowing their limits and console companies operating in a fantasy land where it is feesible to make products that people cant afford. You cant blame consumers for designing a product that has an impracticable cost. Same with publishers and their overblown budgets, that cant be blamed on the consumer.
some of the same people here that mock Nintendo for the Wii having weaker hardware and mock the Wii U for its weaker hardware calling it "last generation" are some of the same people that cry about not being able to carry accessories over from generation to generation.

these are some of the same people that complain when console makers try to make up profits in areas where its possible to do so by marking up accessories and whatnot.

do i totally agree with them forcing a specific headset jack on the console that isn't compatible with the previous generation? no but do i understand that this is a company that's selling me a piece of high end tech at a loss and they have to make back their money somewhere? yeah. the same thing that lets me but that $400 box that cost them $700 to make and enjoy that tech is the same reason i end up overpaying for accessories. i'm not entitled enough to complain about that concession.

the Playstation Vita suddenly doesn't use Memory Stick Duos even though the previous generation did for example. this is common industry practice.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
These Xbox fags make me sick

U keep saying Xbox came out 8 years ago and how all the technology is old and dead

What should I do with my a50's that came out in 2012?

That is the best headset on the market and has the best and current technology but it won't work on the new Xbox, da fukk is this bullshyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i owned a PS3 since launch. almost nobody used a headset or had a mic on the thing or the penetration rate was pathetic. in fact there are companies making money selling dedicated non-bluetooth headsets for the PS3 when Bluetooth is supposed to be so widespread and common? people weren't really even using it like that.

What games you've played online?? I ask because almost everyone I've heard on mic was using either a blutooth mic or usb mic. OPTIONS!
We could use USB, Blutooth w/e.

I'm literally in disbelief at you saying blutooth is obsolete. Wtf is wrong with y'all??

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These Xbox fags make me sick

U keep saying Xbox came out 8 years ago and how all the technology is old and dead

What should I do with my a50's that came out in 2012?

That is the best headset on the market and has the best and current technology but it won't work on the new Xbox, da fukk is this bullshyt.
Buy the obvious conversation adaptor that will be released. If you been in this console game you know how its played. This is what they do. I'm not saying its right but I get why they do it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:wtb: