The XBox One is Insulting to Gamers and Tech Enthusiats

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
how many posts and threads do you need to make about the bluetooth question?

These dudes swear up and down that they hate M$ and the Xbox one, yet these clown continue to make innumerable threads, bashing every aspect of the Xbox One and ignoring all the amazing advancements it offers. If you claim to have absolutely no intrest in the Xbox One, why all the fukking threads?

I've seen the vaporware in the PS4 and am not amused. I mean, these negores at Sony held a console unveiling and didn't even show us a console? :heh:

You guys continue to write essay's about the console that you claim is such a dissapointment. I and the rest of America will eagerly anticipate aquiring one of the most sophisticated products the tech industry has ever created in the Xbox One.

:blessed:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
so you're telling me i could out of the box on a PS2 save my PS2 games to a PS1 memory card? play my PS2 games with a PS1 controller?

You could play ps2 games with a ps1 controller and the memory cards worked only for ps1 games on ps2 but not for ps2 games.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
no one uses bluetooth mics on ps3, or xbox for that matter?? :blink:

but thats besides the point, why would xbox not have bluetooth? its such a common technology, its the principle of them not putting it in there that's, like op said, insulting to gamers. and people who want to use a nice third party headset are shyt outta luck. unless microsoft uses some new wireless connection service, but as ive heard a million fukking times, lets just wait till e3 :beli:
why does it need Bluetooth? the PS3 uses Bluetooth for its controllers and so does the Wii. for whatever reason Microsoft decided not to use Bluetooth for controllers so what functional purpose does them adding it in provide? typically Microsoft makes their own wireless headsets so adding Bluetooth to the console cannibalizes the sales of them.

from a business standpoint there's no incentive to put Bluetooth in their console.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
why does it need Bluetooth? the PS3 uses Bluetooth for its controllers and so does the Wii. for whatever reason Microsoft decided not to use Bluetooth for controllers so what functional purpose does them adding it in provide? typically Microsoft makes their own wireless headsets so adding Bluetooth to the console cannibalizes the sales of them.

from a business standpoint there's no incentive to put Bluetooth in their console.

from a business standpoint its a great idea. but as a gamer thats not a problem to you? im sure the headset will be nice as fukk, but some gamers out there want a more expensive, better alternative.

im not trying to argue that the technology won't be there for whatever pops up this generation, but microsoft monopolizing their whole console like that is greedy. paying for live is bad enough, now their raising prices and forcing you to only buy microsoft brand equipment.

i cant support that :yeshrug: but i dont fukk with apple products either :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
from a business standpoint its a great idea. but as a gamer thats not a problem to you? im sure the headset will be nice as fukk, but some gamers out there want a more expensive, better alternative.

im not trying to argue that the technology won't be there for whatever pops up this generation, but microsoft monopolizing their whole console like that is greedy. paying for live is bad enough, now their raising prices and forcing you to only buy microsoft brand equipment.

i cant support that :yeshrug: but i dont fukk with apple products either :yeshrug:
i'm not one to try to act like a company doing profitable things to make profits is evil or wrong. virtually no for profit business is in business for some type of greater good. they're in business to make money so i'm not gonna look at Sony and pretend that they care more about gamers when in reality they're doing what they do to make a profit too.

as for the paying for Xbox Live part let's stop pretending like its not actually worth paying for in comparison to what other services on other consoles offer. this is more entitled gamer it should all be free talk. Xbox Live is better than Nintendo Network and its better than PSN and considering annually Live cards can be had for $40 or cheaper at least once a year on sale its not that big a deal.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i'm not one to try to act like a company doing profitable things to make profits is evil or wrong. virtually no for profit business is in business for some type of greater good. they're in business to make money so i'm not gonna look at Sony and pretend that they care more about gamers when in reality they're doing what they do to make a profit too.

as for the paying for Xbox Live part let's stop pretending like its not actually worth paying for in comparison to what other services on other consoles offer. this is more entitled gamer it should all be free talk. Xbox Live is better than Nintendo Network and its better than PSN and considering annually Live cards can be had for $40 or cheaper at least once a year on sale its not that big a deal.

im not saying making a profit is wrong, but when it gets in the way of functionality of your product, thats a problem. they took out bluetooth simply for purposes of profit, weakening their system. not the mention the xbox is literally a weaker system than ps4. in the long run all these little things will piss people off. if you can't see that i dont know what else to say.

ok ill give u live is worth the money and if your a serious serious gamer i can understand paying for it. but for someone like me who just uses internet to play casually all i need is a working connection. over the course of paying for live its like your paying for multiple systems anyway, thats just ridiculous for someone like me. but to each their own in that respect because people use internet for different reasons :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
im not saying making a profit is wrong, but when it gets in the way of functionality of your product, thats a problem. they took out bluetooth simply for purposes of profit, weakening their system. not the mention the xbox is literally a weaker system than ps4. in the long run all these little things will piss people off. if you can't see that i dont know what else to say.

ok ill give u live is worth the money and if your a serious serious gamer i can understand paying for it. but for someone like me who just uses internet to play casually all i need is a working connection. over the course of paying for live its like your paying for multiple systems anyway, thats just ridiculous for someone like me. but to each their own in that respect because people use internet for different reasons :manny:

:dwillhuh: you just admited that nobody uses Bluetooth headsets for either system. So how is not including Bluetooth support "getting in the way of functionality"