"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm down too, but they seriously need to consider handling it like I said earlier in the thread. Especially after those people's respective successes.

Fred.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm down too, but they seriously need to consider handling it like I said earlier in the thread. Especially after those people's respective successes.

Fred.

They really need to plan this one out. Those cocksuckers wasted a movie on some random fukking case :snoop:

I fukking need closure dude. 2-3 seasons tops. 13 episodes each :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They really need to plan this one out. Those cocksuckers wasted a movie on some random fukking case :snoop:

I fukking need closure dude. 2-3 seasons tops. 13 episodes each :damn:

I'm reading they're thinking about a miniseries....which like you said would be perfect. The trend is 8-13 episodes nowdays....no filler....I fukking love "X-Files" but if you took the best episodes out of the 9 seasons, and cut out all the bullshyt, it would probably be the undisputed GOAT. It's hard to go 22-24 episodes a season and every ep is classic....I'd say impossible really.

Fred.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm reading they're thinking about a miniseries....which like you said would be perfect. The trend is 8-13 episodes nowdays....no filler....I fukking love "X-Files" but if you took the best episodes out of the 9 seasons, and cut out all the bullshyt, it would probably be the undisputed GOAT. It's hard to go 22-24 episodes a season and every ep is classic....I'd say impossible really.

Fred.
Seasons 1-3 were flawless, but 4-8 each had atleast one episode that was a throwaway; Season 7 and 8 had a few each

And Season 9 was a complete clusterfukk with that stupid fukking Super soldier storyline :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Seasons 1-3 were flawless, but 4-8 each had atleast one episode that was a throwaway; Season 7 and 8 had a few each

And Season 9 was a complete clusterfukk with that stupid fukking Super soldier storyline :snoop:
that season 1 episode about the pilots coming back all rewired cause they were flying experimental ufos and they took mulders memories.. my fav ep.. season 1 i think

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
that season 1 episode about the pilots coming back all rewired cause they were flying experimental ufos and they took mulders memories.. my fav ep.. season 1 i think
Yep, that was the 2nd episode; I remember watching that first season in 1993...I was 8 years old and it scared the shyt outta me...

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Yep, that was the 2nd episode; I remember watching that first season in 1993...I was 8 years old and it scared the shyt outta me...
yea those early episodes had me hooked/shook

sometimes i get frustrated with the show cause these characters see things they cant explain, but then go along with other answers like theyre in denial. like at season 8 , they just concluded muldeers sister dissapeared, taken by "star light".. some type of phenomena.. but in previous episodes, shes cloned, shes raised by cigarette man, shes with him, yet mulder never looks for her again...then again, like i said, i have 2 seasons to watch

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
yea those early episodes had me hooked/shook

sometimes i get frustrated with the show cause these characters see things they cant explain, but then go along with other answers like theyre in denial. like at season 8 , they just concluded muldeers sister dissapeared, taken by "star light".. some type of phenomena.. but in previous episodes, shes cloned, shes raised by cigarette man, shes with him, yet mulder never looks for her again...then again, like i said, i have 2 seasons to watch
Actually the Star Light thing was a supernatural phenomenon that only revealed to Mulder that his sister was in fact dead. Before that episode, there was still the possibility that she was alive somewhere, but the Starlight episode finally put to rest that she was indeed dead. The alien abduction/cloning stuff still happened, but the starlight episode was to mainly connect Mulder's sister with numerous missing children (most were taken for the Alien's colonization experiment, some were simply taken by predators), but they are all dead and their spirits exist as starlight...its a metaphysical hypothesis that people write about today.

What;s really cool about the X-Files is that all the cases are based on some type of paranormal phenomena that has actually been documented/written about; Any episode you can draw back to some type of case or sighting of something in the past.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it seems TV is reaching that hollywood level of desparation and lack of originality.

it's bad enough that there we're getting spin-offs of The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

now all the networks are bringing back old shows

:ld: