"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You'll be slightly lost in small nuanced stuff, but yes.
who the fukk continues a show after 14 years? :skip:
I rly want to watch this.
I would watch the whole series but i think the old seasons would be kind of dated

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
who the fukk continues a show after 14 years? :skip:
I rly want to watch this.
I would watch the whole series but i think the old seasons would be kind of dated

For a quick rundown on who the characters are, if you have no time I would say just watch the "Fight the Future" movie. (Though the show *might* already be contradicting the movie).

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Stopped watching after Scully got pregnant by aliens saga

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:popcorn: OK, I'm finally watching these first 2 episodes that aired last week.

:francis: I hope they don't spoil shyt from the original series like "24: Live Another Day" did with Jack & Audrey.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
A couple of promos for the 3rd episode of the season airing tonight:

There's an all-new episode of THE X-FILES followed by an all-new episode of LUCIFER this MON at 8/7c on FOX!

Scully and Mulder's new case has a monster in it. Find out more this MON at 8/7c on FOX!

Featurettes:

Chris Carter stands in front of a crashed UFO at a mall courtyard in Los Angeles.

Executive Producer Chris Carter offers insight into the key themes and character arcs of the new season of THE X-FILES.

THE X-FILES cast and crew open the case files and tease the frightening mystery behind the “Were-Monster."

• Dap
Reactions: hex