"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The traditional monster episode. But if you want a deeper meaning, it's about Moulder's own disillusionment within his own identity. The monster is an allegorical mirror to his own emotions returning back to the X-Files.
Guess it's been so many years for me since I've watched the OG's I kinda forgot these type of episodes were staples of the show.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I guess the overall theme of this miniseries is how Mulder transforms from the "burnt out" version of Mulder we saw in the first episode back to the "old Mulder" we knew from the original series.

By the time we get to the 6th episode, he'll be looking out for invading UFO's and hiding alien switchblades again.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This was such a great episode. Reminded me of the sideshow episode from season 2

tumblr_o1whuaopu01r9dm6no1_500.gif

tumblr_o1whuaopu01r9dm6no2_500.gif

:shaq:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
This needs to get more episodes renewed

Agree. I held off judgment for the first 2 episodes because I knew they were trying to bring people who had never watched the OG up to speed, but Werelizard proved they could still do it all.

The files is back and I want full seasons. :blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finally watched all 3 episodes. Episode 3 is jokes :laff:

Kumail Nanjiani is coming up. :leon: A cameo in this, a recourring role on Portlandia, and, of course, being Danesh on Silicon Valley. He's a good actor. Glad to see him getting some shine :ehh:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were-
lizard was classic X-Files and the best episode of the season. People really forgot XFiles had a sense of humour? Go back and watch The Great Mutato :russ:
Great Mutato was Millennium right? sidenote Im a HUGE xfiles fan but season 2 of Millennium is better than any season of the Xfiles..if no one has seen it...i Highly suggest it..

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
just watched third episode, easily the best episode this season- and of course its a good spoof eppy :russ: "I forgot how much fun these cases could be"

actors finally enjoying the episode and not acting all wooden and shyt.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The 3rd episode definitely the best one so far, I second that I wasn't expecting much at all from Chris Carter being back at the helm. So far it's actually been a decent reboot though, ep 2 and 3 are vintage x files. I'll be interested to see if they take any real risks during this season, it would be nice to get something other than more of the same.