"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Not gonna lie, I wasn't a fan of xfiles. shyt was too spooky for me as a kid, but I'll follow this. Curious to see how you bring down the Illuminati

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The smoking man is still alive???:mindblown:

How Sway?:comeon:

You think them cigarettes would have got him by now?

Sidenote: I swear I read the actor who played died a couple of years ago.
Apparently not. :ld:

This show is tooo much. They are making Mulder sound like a crazy person. I dunno. I might just binge the whole thing after it airs.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode, not great but thats Carter for you and Spotniz for that matter, if you followed the original show his was always good to really good..never great..He was always surrounded by better writers then he ever was ..I can tell this shouldve been a two parter, they wanted too reveal and do too much..the mythology is going to suffer in this format since they were always two parters, but from what I hear the Motw eps should be good to great.and the redressing of the original conspiracy? wtf is that about?! ..5/10 for the premier

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Good episode, not great but thats Carter for you and Spotniz for that matter, if you followed the original show his was always good to really good..never great..He was always surrounded by better writers then he ever was ..I can tell this shouldve been a two parter, they wanted too reveal and do too much..the mythology is going to suffer in this format since they were always two parters, but from what I hear the Motw eps should be good to great.and the redressing of the original conspiracy? wtf is that about?! ..5/10 for the premier
kinda feel the same way...I wouldnt say its flat out bad, but I was kinda underwhelmed by a lot of stuff. and Im a huge fan of the og series. I feel like they needed to step the game up in some way because tv shows nowadays have crazy quality, OR they had to throw in some crazy hooks...as is, neither of that happened. didnt feel the acting too much either tbh, again standards have changed a bit in the game.

if it wasnt for strong nostalgia, this would prolly be a very meh episode for me. as is it's a 6/10

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinda feel the same way...I wouldnt say its flat out bad, but I was kinda underwhelmed by a lot of stuff. and Im a huge fan of the og series. I feel like they needed to step the game up in some way because tv shows nowadays have crazy quality, OR they had to throw in some crazy hooks...as is, neither of that happened. didnt feel the acting too much either tbh, again standards have changed a bit in the game.

if it wasnt for strong nostalgia, this would prolly be a very meh episode for me. as is it's a 6/10
They should've pushed hard for 12 episodes..As a huge detailed show as the xfiles was, they need that extra episodes to showcase why this show is as good as it was at its peak , flesh out the details,showcase the actors really acting..a great story like most of season 4-5...