The Worst Movies You've Paid To See

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Yeah but the 2nd one was a true Origin story of where he came from ya know...:patrice: and his parents and the crazy chinese warlord who eradicated his tribe.... Isn't that progression?

Idk man for one i'm not the biggest fan of prequels unless there is gonna be lots of detailed events and some fukkery, with Kung Fu Panda you know there ain't gonna be no significant deaths or shocks and I guess I just wasn't that interested:yeshrug: idk what to tell you breh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Idk man for one i'm not the biggest fan of prequels unless there is gonna be lots of detailed events and some fukkery, with Kung Fu Panda you know there ain't gonna be no significant deaths or shocks and I guess I just wasn't that interested:yeshrug: idk what to tell you breh

At least you wasnt dragged to see Twilight part 2 breh... :snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The American. That's the only movie I felt the urge to walk out of and I'm still disgusted with myself for not trusting my gut.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
spiderman 3
when i walked out when it was over i was like meh
then the more i talked about the movie the angrier i got about what i saw
:mjlol:
went from "matinee" to a "fukk you" in the manner of an hr
I got warned about the dancing stuff, particularly the jazz room scene. so when that scene popped up I went to the bathroom, and I NEVER take a bathroom break during a movie.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
220px-Waiting-poster.jpg

...don't even ask me why or how:dahell::russell::francis:

this movie at a young age taught me one of the greatest lessons i could ever learn, dont fukk with people that handle your food :ehh:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Dark of the Moon. That movie seemed like it would never fukking end. Bay knows how to drag out a movie, dont he? LOTR for me was the same way. I like long movies, but only when it's entertaing and compelling.

Fell asleep like 45mins into DOTM, woke up and that shyt went on for another 1:30:00 :scust:

Can never say this enough...fukk the fukking hack Michael Bay.