The Worst Movies You've Paid To See

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
fukkit Man Of Steel :yeshrug: I dont pay for to see bad movies because I can usually see it coming. MOS was a complete blindside. The first 10 minutes I thought I was in the wrong theater watching Strek Trek or some shyt. By the time Pa Kent died I realized they were serious. I was convinced Snyder was trolling after Lois and Superman started making out, with a burning metropolis in the background.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
220px-Waiting-poster.jpg

...don't even ask me why or how:dahell::russell::francis:
This was funny as hell:dahell:

on weed:youngsabo:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
House of the Dead.

Without a shadow of a doubt, the worse movie I've ever watched in my life. Can't believe I saw it in theaters and paid for it. I took a date too. First date, last date. We didn't even speak on the way home. It was that terrible. I'm a heavy advocate of not walking out of a paid for movie, but this one made me seriously consider it.

:francis: Had forgot about that trash.

Somebody thought they were about to change movie making splicing in video game clips. Had me looking confused as to why they thought that was a good idea. Started contemplating whether I really even liked playing the game when I was younger.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
HxNMhT8.jpg

My dad wanted to see this. I knew it was gonna suck going into it, but went along anyway. He fell asleep during it, I saw there stuck watching it like :francis:. Can't tell you anything that happened in it.
HxNMhT8.jpg

My dad wanted to see this. I knew it was gonna suck going into it, but went along anyway. He fell asleep during it, I saw there stuck watching it like :francis:. Can't tell you anything that happened in it.

this came to mind also