The Worst Movies You've Paid To See

Daps
I'm pretty selective with spending my money, so I don't go see outright terrible movies.

This was the exception:
The_Haunting_film.jpg

The Haunting.
:scust: :pacspit:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty selective with spending my money, so I don't go see outright terrible movies.

My spidey-sense is usually pretty good at spotting bullshyt movies too. If I find myself stalling on seeing a movie then it's usually a bs movie. The trailer editing for Skyline was top notch, so it was able to trick a lot of people into thinking it was gonna be good. One of the ways I avoid wasting money on crap films is by seeing multiple films whenever I do go to the theatre. That way even if one movie sucks the other usually makes up for it.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
220px-Masterdisguise.jpg

Granted it wasnt my money. It was my Mom's.
I asked to watch it for my birthday when I turned 7 or something.
I vividly remember how disgusted I was by how horrible it was:scust:.
This movie is an abomination Quite literally might be the worst movie ever made.

Another poor birthday choice was Norbit. Forced my family to watch it on my 13 birthday despite my older sisters objections.
She still doesnt let me pick movies to this day because of this one decision. My family was looking at me like:comeon: throughout the whole movie. I was just sitting there like:mjcry:. I apologized after the movie.

But no movie has ever made me angrier than

latest

Easily the maddest ive ever been while watching a movie. It will forever be fukk M NIGHT for this. Swear i was heated in the theater but I couldnt look away. It was like a horrible car crash.

Only movie ive ever walked out of was American Hustle tho:yeshrug:. Watched it with 2 ther people. Got to the scene where Amy Adams was in the bathroom and we were all like
4e27c89cd6991.gif

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
220px-Masterdisguise.jpg

Granted it wasnt my money. It was my Mom's.
I asked to watch it for my birthday when I turned 7 or something.
I vividly remember how disgusted I was by how horrible it was:scust:.
This movie is an abomination Quite literally might be the worst movie ever made.

Another poor birthday choice was Norbit. Forced my family to watch it on my 13 birthday despite my older sisters objections.
She still doesnt let me pick movies to this day because of this one decision. My family was looking at me like:comeon: throughout the whole movie. I was just sitting there like:mjcry:. I apologized after the movie.

But no movie has ever made me angrier than

latest

Easily the maddest ive ever been while watching a movie. It will forever be fukk M NIGHT for this. Swear i was heated in the theater but I couldnt look away. It was like a horrible car crash.

Only movie ive ever walked out of was American Hustle tho:yeshrug:. Watched it with 2 ther people. Got to the scene where Amy Adams was in the bathroom and we were all like
4e27c89cd6991.gif
That master of disguise trailer used to make me literally MAD. I wanted to punch that fakkit in the face so bad