The Worst Movies You've Paid To See

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
When did that come out? :dahell:

Came out in 2004. Stiller was coming off that run from the late 90's early 2000's and Black was starting to get hot. Studio's must of just wanted to get something out with them together as quickly as possible with no regard for the story line and figured their comedic presence could carry the movie.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The Last Airbender.

:why:

shyt was so trash i fell asleep three different times..:zzz: would wake up. See trash on the screen then :snooze:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man with iron fist is up there.
A few horror shyts too ..
I fukked with man with iron fists...it had some redeeming qualities...the sequel to it though..the less said the better:francis:

Speaking of martial art movies...unleashed with jet li and Bob Hoskins...fukking garbage..me and my boys cutting up and taking shyt all through the movie clowning it

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a tie between Nightmare on Elm St reboot and scary movie 5 :scusthov:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Like others on this forum I go to a lot of movies, and have since a kid, back in the times when you went to the movies with your friends just for something to do, go walk the mall, try to get numbers, whatever. Those times I saw some atrocities, and even further back, when I was maybe 11-12, and saw movies like 'Armageddon', and 'The Phantom' in theaters....but, using the metric of being and adult, over 18, and having a more further developed sense of my personal tastes, and going solely of my own volition, I have a few good examples.

April 2008: I used to go to a movie alone almost every Friday after work, I worked long hours in a yacht repair yard, and was fresh out of a halfway house...I read the reviews, and the now infamous RT rating of like 5%, and I went anyway, within two minutes I knew it was what it had been described as, and worse, '88 Minutes'. That was one of the worst movies ever seen in my life...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with you King, but you best be talkin about this one. :ufdup:

MV5BMjA3NzcxODYzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTcwOTcxMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Nah breh, shyt turned me off from comic films, I've only seen the X Men movies since then

Maybe I'll catch up on what I missed because people say they been better

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Came out in 2004. Stiller was coming off that run from the late 90's early 2000's and Black was starting to get hot. Studio's must of just wanted to get something out with them together as quickly as possible with no regard for the story line and figured their comedic presence could carry the movie.
I do recall this movie. Was fukking terrible.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I kinda like the Kung Fu panda series.... :patrice: what was bad about it???

I didn't mind the first one, as a new original story I thought it was a good watch:ehh: the second made no progression in my opinion and they focussed more on Jack Black putting in some corny jokes and the story was mad predictable (yeah I know its a kids story) shyt had me
Charles-Barkley-Falling-Asleep-Inside-the-NBA.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn't mind the first one, as a new original story I thought it was a good watch:ehh: the second made no progression in my opinion and they focussed more on Jack Black putting in some corny jokes and the story was mad predictable (yeah I know its a kids story) shyt had me
Charles-Barkley-Falling-Asleep-Inside-the-NBA.gif

Yeah but the 2nd one was a true Origin story of where he came from ya know...:patrice: and his parents and the crazy chinese warlord who eradicated his tribe.... Isn't that progression?