The Worst Movies You've Paid To See

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Passion of he christ. fukk that bullshyt:justgodude:

I saw The Jungle Book (2016) with my mother for mothers day and while I can remember most of the dialogue and he scenes, I flat out wasnt feeling the movie. I listened to The Life of Pablo through a great deal of it.
I watched passion and my son said

He got his head buss

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Barnyard
The Hill Have Eyes 2
Shrek the Third
Hostel 2
Evan Almighty

Ironically 4 of the 5 movies that I listed came out the same year and I saw all of them with friends who dragged me to them. It was an excuse to hang out.
The over the top rape of the Puerto Rican girl .

Like word?

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Blade Trinity

* Dracula was TRASH

* Whistler dying like a chump

* The shot of that chick recording Blade with that camcorder.

* Ryan Reynolds n Jessica whatever gettin more screen time than BLADE HIMSELF.

* The vampire poodles

I still don't understand what Wesley Snipes was thinking with that one. I believe this was around the time he owed the IRS millions of dollars, so I guess he just needed the money bad.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I still don't understand what Wesley Snipes was thinking with that one. I believe this was around the time he owed the IRS millions of dollars, so I guess he just needed the money bad.

Can't blame Snipes for that one. It was the studio and Goyer who wanted Snipes out, which is why they brought in those secondary characters so they could potentially do future spin-offs with them instead of Blade. Snipes saw it coming and became unwilling to cooperate on the movie and the studio used his "diva behavior" as an excuse to bury him even deeper.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The Village - the only movie I ever went to get my money back from..i figured out the whole plot halfway through the movie :smh:

The first twilight movie - I took a L on this because of my ignorance. I vaguely remembered watching a commercial for this beforehand thinking it was going to be some ill vampire movie. wow I was so wrong :wow:..:francis: