The worst betrayal in The Godfather (well second because I'm sure Fredo would be #1)

If you think any of these are worse than Fredo, speak up

• Tessio setting up Michael to be killed

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Pentangelli ALMOST ratting on the family before being strong armed

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fabrizio in Italy placing the bomb to kill Michael, killing Appelonia

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • The secret Abortion

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Carlo setting up Sonny

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Hymen Roth setting up Michael for death, on two occasions

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Paulie setting up vito / Clemenza

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Cicci for straight up testifying on the family in court

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Fabrizio …. IMO Mikes whole life was put in this man’s hands. Just think about it, dude had his bags packed ready to JET once that bomb went off…. Dude literally risked it all for a green card. If you got the extended version of part two it has a scene of Mike checking on a hit he put on fabrizio in New York, killing him by car bomb the same way appolonia died. If appolonia lived I think Mike would have never turned fill demon mode. Even tho he clearly was a savage back at the moment he wanted to kill the Turk and the cop who broke his jaw. Mike was THOISTY to mark them fools….

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Fabrizio …. IMO Mikes whole life was put in this man’s hands. Just think about it, dude had his bags packed ready to JET once that bomb went off…. Dude literally risked it all for a green card. If you got the extended version of part two it has a scene of Mike checking on a hit he put on fabrizio in New York, killing him by car bomb the same way appolonia died. If appolonia lived I think Mike would have never turned fill demon mode. Even tho he clearly was a savage back at the moment he wanted to kill the Turk and the cop who broke his jaw. Mike was THOISTY to mark them fools….
Was that the car Tom Hagen mentions to Kay Corleone that "got in an accident" that was clearly demolished lol

Might be mixing it up tho

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Can't "being human" explain everyone's actions?
You mentioned /questioned why he felt bad about it.
Every decision Mike made was the practical one to make in that environment. So was hitting Fredo.
The Organized Crime playbook doesn't have executing your brother as one of the plays. So, "everyone else" didn't have to experience the aftermath of doing that. Only Mike.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You mentioned /questioned why he felt bad about it.
Every decision Mike made was the practical one to make in that environment. So was hitting Fredo.
The Organized Crime playbook doesn't have executing your brother as one of the plays. So, "everyone else" didn't have to experience the aftermath of doing that. Only Mike.
It's not in any playbook. And no one in the family wanted him dead besides Michael.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

They put this in the directors cut or something. I saw this. Think its in part 2. He deserved worse. Michael shoulda got him alive and tortured him.

Michael didn't let any of his enemies off the hook. Makes me hate part 3 even more. Even the kids Kay gave Michael were spoiled and ungrateful. Apollonia woulda gave him masculine children.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

They put this in the directors cut or something. I saw this. Think its in part 2. He deserved worse. Michael shoulda got him alive and tortured him.

Michael didn't let any of his enemies off the hook. Makes me hate part 3 even more. Even the kids Kay gave Michael were spoiled and ungrateful. Apollonia woulda gave him masculine children.
It’s in the Godfather Saga that came on TV in the 80s to the early aughts.

They also shot a scene with Mike killing him:
Michael_kills_Fabrizio.jpg