Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Goes without saying FIFA will have briefed the refs to try and get England out of there ASAP.

FIFA don't want England winning the World Cup, can you imagine? We're the purveyors of truth, busters of corruption, the bloody home of football. And make no mistake they hate it.:sas2:

The whole world would be happy to not have England there, so they can cheat with impunity. But guess what world, we are there, and your corrupt refs won't stop the Southgate Express chugging on to victory. :hubie:

We're about to put Putin in his place during his own image laundering exercise:wow:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
34339201_1809319025795861_1616973084349169664_n.jpg

What soccer cleats are those to the right of that mirror?

:feedme:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Goes without saying FIFA will have briefed the refs to try and get England out of there ASAP.

FIFA don't want England winning the World Cup, can you imagine? We're the purveyors of truth, busters of corruption, the bloody home of football. And make no mistake they hate it.:sas2:

The whole world would be happy to not have England there, so they can cheat with impunity. But guess what world, we are there, and your corrupt refs won't stop the Southgate Express chugging on to victory. :hubie:

We're about to put Putin in his place during his own image laundering exercise:wow:

:lolbron:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Uruguay getting slept on, most underrated team going into the tournament. My dark horses

Brazil are favourites but tites boys don’t have the WC experience, I don’t see them delivering the hexa for their traumatized nation

France have the squad and depth to easily win it but Deschamps is a hack that hold this talented squad back

Argentina’s defence gets clowned for having no big names before every WC, but Argentines always excel defensively in these tournaments, but the GOAT will have to carry the chokers in attack and that dreadful midfield.

Germany has the squad to easily win it again. The youngsters have been brilliant this year. But post-Lahm Germany have never looked like cup winners to me. (Even though kimmich is amazing)

Spain are also getting slept on this year. Lopetigui has given this side a breath of life after the euros. The perfect mix of footballing greats (iniesta, busquets, Ramos and pique) and virile hungry youngsters (Isco, Thiago, asensio, Koke and Saul). My second pick for winning it

But my first pick is Argentina, the GOAT will cement his legacy with Argentina and reach god status, they’ll finish second behind Iceland but manage to come through

Belgium beating Brazil :mjlol:
They left out naingollan and took chadli and carrasco with them. they're ass

Argentina-Brazil semi :wow:

We were robbed of that final in 2014. The tears that would've flowed if Brasil lost to Argentina
:mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Predictions:

Final: Brazil over Germany 2-1
3rd Place: Croatia
Golden Boot: Roberto Firmino
Surprise: Argentina crash out in the group stage

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
How do you think Mexico will do this time around?

Also, I tend to think that Mexico hasn't met the expectations of national supporters for many years. Why do you think the Mexico team hasn't done so well in the past?
I feel we are in the group of death and with the coaches stupid rotations and him never playing the players at their best position has me legit scared we might not make it out the group

Supporters want him fired after every match so its nothing new for them to be dissapointed :francis:

The Mexican League owners are severly destroying the players development since they would rather buy cheap south american players to play in the league instead of letting the kids play:mjcry:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Predictions:

Final: Brazil over Germany 2-1
3rd Place: Croatia
Golden Boot: Roberto Firmino
Surprise: Argentina crash out in the group stage

There's been a lot of predictions about Argentina crashing out of the group-stage. I dunno if that'll happen.

Croatia doesn't have much up-front in terms of offensive play and their midfield is woeful without Modric.

Nigeria is a young team that is still working out kinks a week-out from tournament. Our defence is also not ready for the World Cup, even if they're facing Higuain (:mjlol:)

I can't say much about Iceland.

I think Messi will put Argentina on his shoulders and they'll make it out.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago