• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
:cheeseeyes2:

If France (or Senegal) doesn't win, I wouldn't mind Brazil winning with Neymar scoring 7 goals and winning Ballon D'or so C7 doesn't. Doesn't sit well with me with him having more than Messi even though he's inferior.

Neymar’s isn’t bleached or that relaxed right now. So if he wins, he may start telling folks he’s black
:lolbron:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
:cheeseeyes2:

If France (or Senegal) doesn't win, I wouldn't mind Brazil winning with Neymar scoring 7 goals and winning Ballon D'or so C7 doesn't. Doesn't sit well with me with him having more than Messi even though he's inferior.

CR7 won Champions League. Messi won La Liga and Copa del Rey. Interesting to see how 1 trophy vs 2 holds up.

For club: Messi 45 goals & 18 assists. Ronaldo 44 goals and 8 assists.

It might come down to who has a better World Cup.

Salah and Neymar are dark horses, but, it's probably between CR7 and Messi again.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
So here my group predictions:

A: Uruguay
Egypt

B:Spain
Portugal

C: France
Denmark

D: Argentina
Nigeria

E: Brazil
Serbia

F: Germany
Mexico

G: Belgium
England

H: Colombia
Senegal

So round of 16:
Portugal vs Uruguay: will be a yellow card affair. Both teams will play with 10 men. I got Portugal winning in a close 3-2 match.

France vs Nigeria- it will be a dominant French performance. 3-0

Brazil vs Mexico- Mexico always plays hard against Brazil. I expect Mexico to play very defensive. Lozano will score for Mexico. Brazil will go down 1-0 early but comeback to win 3-1.

Belgium vs Senegal- This will be a great match and it’s very hard to predict. Senegal has a great team on paper. Belgium has talent but missing few great players. They both are even. But I got Belgium winning in Extra time. 4-2.

Spain vs Egypt- Egypt got a decent squad but Spain is on fire. They back and they are hungry. They will beat Egypt in typical Spain fashion. 2-0

Argentina vs Denmark: Denmark is a defensive team and pretty decent. But Argentina got talent. I got Argentina winning 3-0.

Germany vs Serbia: Serbia are a pretty good defensive team and I expect them to frustrate the Germans many parts of this game but ultimately Germany will win. 2-0

Colombia vs England: England got a nice young squad but they are the Arsenal of world football. Bottlers. Colombia is my dark horse. Everyone is healthy. James Rodriguez is in form and had a pretty good season at Bayern. Colombia will beat a defensive England 2-0 in extra time.

Quarterfinals:
Portugal vs France: rematch of Euro 2016. The French will be looking for blood. I expect Portugal to play a very good defensive showing. In the end France will win a close tight game. 2-1

Brazil vs Belgium: For months now y’all have heard me say I don’t know if Brazil can beat Belgium. And many of you have said there is no way for that happening. This game will be high paced and go back an forth. Brazil will squeeze out a victory. 3-2

Spain vs Argentina: Argentina has a weak defense and a miserable midfield. This match against Spain will not favor them at all. Their World Cup run will end with Spain battering them 4-1.

Germany vs Colombia: Colombia will play hard in this game. They will push the Germans hard. Germany will win but it will be a close victory. 2-1

Semifinals
Brazil vs France: History has told me that France has Brazil’s number in the World Cup. Tite is a great coach and tactician but I believe Frances talent will have them overtake Brazil tactical discipline. Will be an intense game but France will win. 2-0

Germany vs Spain: It will be the old champions vs the present champions. On paper they match evenly. However I got Spain beating Germany in a thriller. 4-2

Final: France vs Spain: will be a great match with European heavyweights going at it. Both midfields are good. However France high octane pressing will expose Spain’s greatest weakness. Defense. Ramos and Pique will be under immense pressure plus athletically Frances midfielder KD will be to much for the much smaller French players. France will beat Spain 3-1. Les Bleus will have their second World Cup.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
are black people actually travelling to rusia for this :lupe:
'I've told my family I don't want them going out there because of racism': England star Danny Rose makes tough call ahead of World Cup in Russia

England left back Danny Rose has told his family not to travel to Russia for the World Cup over fears of racial abuse.

The 27-year-old Tottenham defender will jet off with the rest of the Three Lions ahead of the tournament but has asked his loved ones to remain behind.

England boss Gareth Southgate says protocols are in place if anything flares up during matches, but Rose has made the difficult call of asking his family not to head to Russia to cheer him on.

'I've told my family I don't want them going out there because of racism and anything else that may happen,' he told the London Evening Standard.

'I don't want to be worrying, when I'm trying to prepare for games, for my family's safety.

'If anything happens to me, it wouldn't affect me like it would if my family had been abused.

'I'm fine with whatever may or may not happen, and I like to think I'll be able to deal with it in the right way.

'My dad's really upset. I could hear it in his voice. He said he may never get a chance again to come and watch me in a World Cup.

'That was emotional, hearing that. It's really sad. It's just how it is. Somehow Russia got the World Cup and we have to get on with it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...mily-avoid-Russia-World-Cup-racism-fears.html

That had to be a tough call, but better safe than sorry. I really hope that people aren’t taking the threat of violence lightly. The Russian government can say they’re going to eradicate hooliganism for the WC, but there are idiots that have literally been training in the woods for months to inflict maximum damage and destruction on others. Any POC heading out there is taking a major risk.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
giphy.gif

holy fukk that camera man is a big piece of shyt

:hhh: