Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
200.gif

If England wins the World Cup I’ll PayPal you $500.

Screen shotted :sas2:

Too bad they are all mental midgets. Zidane basically dragged them to trophies.

fukk does that mean? :mjpls: This ain't 98 breh.

Germany prolly the only team seeing France in terms of talent. Mentality and IQ is all racist ass dogwhistles for "white talent".

I hope France, Senegal and Nigeria come in (and by proxy Brazil) come in an stomp the European giants. France could have all around the one of the best starting 11's in the world and have ONE white dude (Griezmann) fukk if i get caught dead rooting for any other teams.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Screen shotted :sas2:

fukk does that mean? :mjpls: This ain't 98 breh.

Germany prolly the only team seeing France in terms of talent. Mentality and IQ is all racist ass dogwhistles for "white talent".

I hope France, Senegal and Nigeria come in (and by proxy Brazil) come in an stomp the European giants. France could have all around the one of the best starting 11's in the world and have ONE white dude (Griezmann) fukk if i get caught dead rooting for any other teams.
:mjlol:breh by mental midgets i mean they fukking fold and have no fight, typical french. They just got beat by a Ronaldo-less Portugal not too long ago.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:breh by mental midgets i mean they fukking fold and have no fight, typical french. They just got beat by a Ronaldo-less Portugal not too long ago.

No...they got beat by an amazingly placed shot from Eder that Lloris shoulda been ready for.

Say a team that was in the finals of the Euros, beat the defending World Cup champions, put 5 on an ascendant Iceland, put two or more goals on every opponent until the final, and had to get taken to extra time has no fight brehs....lol

Do you watch football or do you just skim through the full time results? :rudy:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
No...they got beat by an amazingly placed shot from Eder that Lloris shoulda been ready for.

Say a team that was in the finals of the Euros, beat the defending World Cup champions, put 5 on an ascendant Iceland, put two or more goals on every opponent until the final, and had to get taken to extra time has no fight brehs....lol

Do you watch football or do you just skim through the full time results? :rudy:
:comeon:ive watched and played the sport all my life. Acendent iceland? My old block has more people than iceland and if it wasnt for that bullshyt penalty(home cooking) then Germany would have eventually won that game.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
:comeon:ive watched and played the sport all my life. Acendent iceland? My old block has more people than iceland and if it wasnt for that bullshyt penalty(home cooking) then Germany would have eventually won that game.

People who rep Iceland are like fools who vowed Belgium would win in 2014 :lolbron:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Almost doesn't count....the result is the result. You claimed France somehow was a weak team...they weren't and they aren't.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Too bad for Sane... He should've picked his dad's country (Senegal), instead of Germany. The black quota was full I guess.
Black people will always be viewed as foreigners in Europe, no matter if they're born and raised there:ufdup:

SMH at Batshuayi, Lukaku and others representing Belgium :scust:

DR Congo would be BIG contenders for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations

Belgium will never win a World Cup

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH at Batshuayi, Lukaku and others representing Belgium :scust:

DR Congo would be BIG contenders for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations

Belgium will never win a World Cup
It's one of the reasons why African countries can't win the world cup... Too many players on European teams (even on benches or not picked at all):mjcry:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Many of them are born in France, but their parents were probably born in former French colonies (Mali, Senegal, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire etc).

Some were born in an African country but moved to France as a child and then got French citizenship later on e.g. Umtiti was born in Cameroon but plays for France.

Usually players will try to play for France, but if they don't get called up they'll play for their parent's nation. You see this with France and England primarily. More so with France though.

I think Pogba's brothers all play for Guinea while he, Paul, plays for France.
:usure:
Are them black players from France or old French colonies?