Votes: 52 18.9%
  • Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
There's been a lot of predictions about Argentina crashing out of the group-stage. I dunno if that'll happen.

Croatia doesn't have much up-front in terms of offensive play and their midfield is woeful without Modric.

Nigeria is a young team that is still working out kinks a week-out from tournament. Our defence is also not ready for the World Cup, even if they're facing Higuain (:mjlol:)

I can't say much about Iceland.

I think Messi will put Argentina on his shoulders and they'll make it out.
I agree that Messi will drag Argentina to at least the quarter finals if not further

bbut Croatia's midfield and attack is scary on paper (Mandzuckic, Modric, Pjaca, Rakitic, Kovacic) but they will likely let in lots of goals

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I agree that Messi will drag Argentina to at least the quarter finals if not further

bbut Croatia's midfield and attack is scary on paper (Mandzuckic, Modric, Pjaca, Rakitic, Kovacic) but they will likely let in lots of goals

I saw their friendly and was left feeling unimpressed. Of course, the friendlies are for trying things out but I expected better. Even with Modric on the field :yeshrug:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Goes without saying FIFA will have briefed the refs to try and get England out of there ASAP.

FIFA don't want England winning the World Cup, can you imagine? We're the purveyors of truth, busters of corruption, the bloody home of football. And make no mistake they hate it.:sas2:

The whole world would be happy to not have England there, so they can cheat with impunity. But guess what world, we are there, and your corrupt refs won't stop the Southgate Express chugging on to victory. :hubie:

We're about to put Putin in his place during his own image laundering exercise:wow:
Portugal sending your asses home again :mjgrin:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I feel we are in the group of death and with the coaches stupid rotations and him never playing the players at their best position has me legit scared we might not make it out the group

Supporters want him fired after every match so its nothing new for them to be dissapointed :francis:

The Mexican League owners are severly destroying the players development since they would rather buy cheap south american players to play in the league instead of letting the kids play:mjcry:

Sounds similar to the MLS. Fortunately a lot of the young American's are skipping MLS and heading right to Europe. Why aren't Mexican players doing the same?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm done with Croatia I tipped them at the Euros they let me down. Thought they would go through their group in the last world cup they let me down. :francis: They really haven't done anything since 98. Wouldn't mind seeing Argentina not making the knockout stages just for the fukkery. But ultimately I do want them and hopefully Nigeria to make it outta their group

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying to downplay Sweden they're a good side. I hope they go through. But they had some serious luck in the WCQ. Lloris howler, wrongly called offside goal by the dutch against them. Mexico is a better side imo. Mexico not goinging through would be a disappointment *please let it happen* :lolbron:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Sounds similar to the MLS. Fortunately a lot of the young American's are skipping MLS and heading right to Europe. Why aren't Mexican players doing the same?
They can't, it's extremely difficult as the original team that drafts them owns them no matter what team they are at, and they all have a "gentlwmans pact" with each other
, the owners put such a high release clause that most euro teams don't wanna that Gamble and pay it

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I want in on this longshot :skip: It better not be in Coli Cash, neither. :ufdup:

design-32-2013-06-25-14-30-21.jpg

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Goes without saying FIFA will have briefed the refs to try and get England out of there ASAP.

FIFA don't want England winning the World Cup, can you imagine? We're the purveyors of truth, busters of corruption, the bloody home of football. And make no mistake they hate it.:sas2:

The whole world would be happy to not have England there, so they can cheat with impunity. But guess what world, we are there, and your corrupt refs won't stop the Southgate Express chugging on to victory. :hubie:

We're about to put Putin in his place during his own image laundering exercise:wow:
Them Russian hooligans about to open a can of whip ass on y'all just like the Euros:russ:...Messi gonna wish he had retired from the international team after Argentina doesn't make the knockout stage...Wanna root for France but they're loaded...so I'm riding with Belgium...have to admit I laid off Belgian waffles and chocolate after the last WC for a good year:mjcry:...but my EPL fandom has me rooting for them...Selecao redeeming themselves wouldn't upset me at all tho...and fukk El Tri:pacspit:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

:cheeseeyes2:

If France (or Senegal) doesn't win, I wouldn't mind Brazil winning with Neymar scoring 7 goals and winning Ballon D'or so C7 doesn't. Doesn't sit well with me with him having more than Messi even though he's inferior.