• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
It's one of the reasons why African countries can't win the world cup... Too many players on European teams (even on benches or not picked at all):mjcry:

Nigeria could have had Delle Alli, Tammy Abraham, David Alaba and Ross Barkley (his grandfather is Nigerian) play for them.

Sometimes going for the European nation over nation of origin can backfire on the player. Just ask Sidney Sam. Dude chose Germany over Nigeria and he's only featured in 5 matches with Germany since 2013.

Last edited:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
41FRJb9ca7L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Brasil Baby

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SI has Argentina not qualifying out of the group stage, Mexico beating Brazil in the R16 and Belgium making the final :whoo:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

my world cup bracket

clifs:
arg dont make to knockouts
salah gets revenge on ramos
croatia goes far due to their midfield of modric, rakitc and kovacic
france vs germany final where france wins

Extasy

Archer
Daps
Uruguay getting slept on, most underrated team going into the tournament. My dark horses

Brazil are favourites but tites boys don’t have the WC experience, I don’t see them delivering the hexa for their traumatized nation

France have the squad and depth to easily win it but Deschamps is a hack that hold this talented squad back

Argentina’s defence gets clowned for having no big names before every WC, but Argentines always excel defensively in these tournaments, but the GOAT will have to carry the chokers in attack and that dreadful midfield.

Germany has the squad to easily win it again. The youngsters have been brilliant this year. But post-Lahm Germany have never looked like cup winners to me. (Even though kimmich is amazing)

Spain are also getting slept on this year. Lopetigui has given this side a breath of life after the euros. The perfect mix of footballing greats (iniesta, busquets, Ramos and pique) and virile hungry youngsters (Isco, Thiago, asensio, Koke and Saul). My second pick for winning it

But my first pick is Argentina, the GOAT will cement his legacy with Argentina and reach god status, they’ll finish second behind Iceland but manage to come through

my world cup bracket

clifs:
arg dont make to knockouts
salah gets revenge on ramos
croatia goes far due to their midfield of modric, rakitc and kovacic
france vs germany final where france wins
Belgium beating Brazil :mjlol:
They left out naingollan and took chadli and carrasco with them. they're ass

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Senegal is the best African side on paper however for some reason the North African sides (Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt) historically haven't done as well in the WC but they are cohesive and technical as hell. I just wish Senegal make it far that squad is stacked and very talented. They were my favorites to win the last AFCON but disappointed in the quarterfinals.