The Wood is a CLASSIC, and Stacey is a goat character

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This, Menace, and Forest Gump were in my steady college rotation. I remember when I went to see this senior year when it first came out and I went with a lame ass chick I was really digging then. I vividly remember me cracking up at all the scenes of these nikkas trying to get ass in high school cause that shyt hit so close to home, while her lame, virgin ass was just kinda...there, not thinking shyt was amusing at all.

Sooooo many classic scenes:

Slim shaking up the can of pop when Stacy and his boy robbing the place, like :yayo:, talking bout "I got something for they ass!"

Tamala Jones, in her prime, in the workout pants getting her ass smacked, and the nice lil jiggle that came along with it.:takedat::ohlawd:

So much of this shyt hit home, the new kid at the school ending up with friends for life, being in ya boys wedding after moving away for years and getting yall reminisce on, schemin on some p*ssy in high school, finally fukking a bytch ya boys thought you couldn't and still not telling them for years later, and them dances, A nikka REMEMBER THEM DANCES BOY!:stylin::banderas:

Roland: :drunk: Shhh, listen. Yo, y'all gotta get the fukk up outta here, I'm trying to get into that, you know what I'm sayin? :takedat: Did you see her booty? It was rotund. I'ma make her booty jiggle, dude. :shaq:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Slim:
:dwillhuh: wait a minute y'all, we didn't even do the breath test...

*smells breath*

:huhldup: OHHH!!!!! shyt...

Roland: :scusthov: Damn

Mike: :yeshrug: I'm cool

Slim: :comeon: Yeah but for how long man?

:childplease: I AM NOT WALKING IN THERE WITH MY BREATHE SMELLING ALL TART AND shyt!

Roland: :mjpls:Yeah we need to get tic tacs cuz my breathe kicking like Bruce Lee

Slim: :scusthov: man you ain't Neva lied...

Roland: :rudy:

Favorite scene

:dead:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Slim:
:dwillhuh: wait a minute y'all, we didn't even do the breath test...

*smells breath*

:huhldup: OHHH!!!!! shyt...

Roland: :scusthov: Damn

Mike: :yeshrug: I'm cool

Slim: :comeon: Yeah but for how long man?

:childplease: I AM NOT WALKING IN THERE WITH MY BREATHE SMELLING ALL TART AND shyt!

Roland: :mjpls:Yeah we need to get tic tacs cuz my breathe kicking like Bruce Lee

Slim: :scusthov: man you ain't Neva lied...

Roland: :rudy:

Favorite scene

:dead:

Yooo these smiley choices yall are doing are spot on for these looks these nikkas are givin in this movie:dead: