The Wood is a CLASSIC, and Stacey is a goat character

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Who is Lisa Davis???

Rewatching (again) and the pizza scene when the guys were talking about who had who woman wise. Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez were both mentioned. Then they dropped Lisa Davis....

WHO THE fukk IS LISA DAVIS???!! I’ve been wondering this for YEARS!!!

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who is Lisa Davis???

Rewatching (again) and the pizza scene when the guys were talking about who had who woman wise. Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez were both mentioned. Then they dropped Lisa Davis....

WHO THE fukk IS LISA DAVIS???!! I’ve been wondering this for YEARS!!!
Lisa Davis was Ro’s(Taye digs) fiancé.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is classic man....I got roasted on here when I said this shyt was more classic than Super Bad for me, because I could relate to it way more as a black man. Honestly that shyt is way funnier and had many more classic lines. I also loved the fact that that all the characters was dark skinned, and not token light skinned or white people just happened to need to be in the movie. shyt is rare for black films.

Stacey killed that shyt too boy. Had dude sweatin at the end of the day lmao....He said the clock was on crack hahaha. Get outside and Stacey is up on him like a wolf lmao. The pacing, and point of view of this movie are great, good story tellin, and nothin felt forced or rushed.

Yo I found out Alicia was 26 when she was in the movie. Goootdamn....she was fine enough to pull off a Junior Hs...chick.. :whew:

Can’t say that’s too surprising when it comes to the ‘brehs’ on the-coli :beli:.

It is also a personal classic to me as well. It’s so underrated it’s criminal IMO.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Wifey never saw it(she saw the others like love and basketball and stuff). So we had to watch it(we was watching snowfall and Stacey’s actor showed up and I yelled ou snap STACEY and she was like :dahell: and asked her about the wood)
Jusy Watched it with her
Yes it’s still classic :wow:
Also told her im doing the big mike dance to her at the next wedding we going :russ:

Last edited: