The Wood is a CLASSIC, and Stacey is a goat character

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just watched this yesterday and it's funny how much they said "nikka" in that joint with the way that word is being crucified today.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Stacey could be first ballot smiley hall of fame

:staceyWTF:
picture-17.png

:staceypls:
picture-19.png

:smugStacey:
picture-12.png
@3Rivers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made Mike seem like a slow bumpkin ass nicca as a teen :laff:

Stacey was funny as shyt
"Nicca you aint get no zigzags, u dont get no drig drag...
:russ: haha that shyt rhyme homey...
Imma make a album about smoking weed, call it the Weed Album
Shyt gon be harder than DMC..."
This post made me drool from laughter.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
picture-71.png

Stacey gave dude the meanest look in the history of black cinema when they were getting bothered by the cops

Stacey: :stopitslime: All this for a broken tail light--

Lead officer: :birdman: SHUT UP. You speak when spoken to.

Stacey: :stopitslime: Look, all I'm sayin--

Assistant officer: :sitdown: Young man, you heard the officer, SHUT UP!

Boo: :to: Stacey, shut up man!

Stacey: :hmm:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is classic man....I got roasted on here when I said this shyt was more classic than Super Bad for me, because I could relate to it way more as a black man. Honestly that shyt is way funnier and had many more classic lines. I also loved the fact that that all the characters was dark skinned, and not token light skinned or white people just happened to need to be in the movie. shyt is rare for black films.

Stacey killed that shyt too boy. Had dude sweatin at the end of the day lmao....He said the clock was on crack hahaha. Get outside and Stacey is up on him like a wolf lmao. The pacing, and point of view of this movie are great, good story tellin, and nothin felt forced or rushed.

Yo I found out Alicia was 26 when she was in the movie. Goootdamn....she was fine enough to pull off a Junior Hs...chick.. :whew:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Just watched this yesterday and it's funny how much they said "nikka" in that joint with the way that word is being crucified today.
yeah, but even with mtv being producers there was zero white people in that film. It was straight blackness all the way through

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This movie is classic man....I got roasted on here when I said this shyt was more classic than Super Bad for me, because I could relate to it way more as a black man. Honestly that shyt is way funnier and had many more classic lines. I also loved the fact that that all the characters was dark skinned, and not token light skinned or white people just happened to need to be in the movie. shyt is rare for black films.

Stacey killed that shyt too boy. Had dude sweatin at the end of the day lmao....He said the clock was on crack hahaha. Get outside and Stacey is up on him like a wolf lmao. The pacing, and point of view of this movie are great, good story tellin, and nothin felt forced or rushed.

Yo I found out Alicia was 26 when she was in the movie. Goootdamn....she was fine enough to pull off a Junior Hs...chick.. :whew:

Way more classic to me than 99.9% of the movies of the same genre that came after it...

Always said Malinda could have played grown Alicia too. No knock against Sanaa though