TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They made Mike seem like a slow bumpkin ass nicca as a teen :laff:

Stacey was funny as shyt
"Nicca you aint get no zigzags, u dont get no drig drag...
:russ: haha that shyt rhyme homey...
Imma make a album about smoking weed, call it the Weed Album
Shyt gon be harder than DMC..."
"Weed is universal. Name me one race of people that don't smoke bud. "

That nikka Stacey was spittin that knowledge

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I got this shyt on DVD and VHS lol, I watched that shyt a few weeks ago. One my all time favs.

That nikka Slim made the movie imo, nikka had me dying all thru. I like when he trying to cake to the one girl and she playing hard to get and my mans hit her with: You let that nikka Terry bone! 'rubs chin' I know I look way better than that nikka :laff: :dead:

That nikka stacey is the goat too, dude was fire in sunset park as that nikka busy bee, playing point with the goggles. Hell his boy he made get in the back seat was in that joint too with the sweet jumper. I think I read somewhere the dude that played stacey doing 15yr bid. He was in a gang forreal.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This, Menace, and Forest Gump were in my steady college rotation. I remember when I went to see this senior year when it first came out and I went with a lame ass chick I was really digging then. I vividly remember me cracking up at all the scenes of these nikkas trying to get ass in high school cause that shyt hit so close to home, while her lame, virgin ass was just kinda...there, not thinking shyt was amusing at all.

Sooooo many classic scenes:

Slim shaking up the can of pop when Stacy and his boy robbing the place, like :yayo:, talking bout "I got something for they ass!"

Tamala Jones, in her prime, in the workout pants getting her ass smacked, and the nice lil jiggle that came along with it.:takedat::ohlawd:

So much of this shyt hit home, the new kid at the school ending up with friends for life, being in ya boys wedding after moving away for years and getting yall reminisce on, schemin on some p*ssy in high school, finally fukking a bytch ya boys thought you couldn't and still not telling them for years later, and them dances, A nikka REMEMBER THEM DANCES BOY!:stylin::banderas:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear this movie did everything right. i liked the grown up scenes and how it juxtaposed against the high school shyt. Cause that's how it is when you think about how fun shyt was when you was younger and everything, but then you look at your present day and you know that this is where you really wanna be. I thought they hit it right on the head.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This, Menace, and Forest Gump were in my steady college rotation. I remember when I went to see this senior year when it first came out and I went with a lame ass chick I was really digging then. I vividly remember me cracking up at all the scenes of these nikkas trying to get ass in high school cause that shyt hit so close to home, while her lame, virgin ass was just kinda...there, not thinking shyt was amusing at all.

Sooooo many classic scenes:

Slim shaking up the can of pop when Stacy and his boy robbing the place, like :yayo:, talking bout "I got something for they ass!"

Tamala Jones, in her prime, in the workout pants getting her ass smacked, and the nice lil jiggle that came along with it.:takedat::ohlawd:

So much of this shyt hit home, the new kid at the school ending up with friends for life, being in ya boys wedding after moving away for years and getting yall reminisce on, schemin on some p*ssy in high school, finally fukking a bytch ya boys thought you couldn't and still not telling them for years later, and them dances, A nikka REMEMBER THEM DANCES BOY!:stylin::banderas:

I didn't know ol girl that played Dashiki in Don't Be A Menace is Tamala's sister.