The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yeah, I've found a few. that was actually part of what clued me in on the fact my shyt needed to be repaired
I found a spot to buy these

What happens if your sword is broken?

Less damage to enemies?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
lucked up and stumbled upon some emerald dust and that last ingredient let me craft my witcher sword (one with the poison dmg) :wow:. just exploring the second area now, yo when you're in a boat just sailing and peeping random finds and items it feels HUGE. it's mad stuff to find that isn't on the world map with a marker. I'm just sailing and I found this lighthouse, in there grabbing random items and I found a book that gave me a bestiary entry for 3 random insects I never even saw before. lol that's when I realized how expanse this really was. didn't even check out what that huge sunken ship across the way has in it, who knows :lupe:.....

rcmtsn.png

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
They need to call this shyt "The Witcher: Wild Struggle".

Never before have I been so broke in a video game. :damn:

Had a contract, my damn sword broke going to it....had to complete it with a broken sword....and the payment still wasn't enough to fix it. :to:

Fred.

You must be playing on xbox. or pc.

You need to craft them with alchemy. The alchemist sells the ingredients you need.

What bombs do i need though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah but it's only like 15% and I'm already broke as fukk as is.

I gotta be missing something as far as making money. The most I've had is $450 and I spent it all in 5 seconds on 3 pieces of armor.

Fred.

:russ: I've got $1000 Every bandit i kill I take their weapons and sell it, I've haggled for higher prices, killed alot of monsters within my limits... It's not easy but the stealing and selling of shyt works the best.. you gotta be frugal.