The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just played for like 4 hours straight :whew:

I don't even block; I just roll around :dead:

Still gotta figure out potions and crafting still. Doing these side quests grants very little experience. I haven't even killed the Griffin yet and I'm only on level 2 (got a lot of ability points from places of power though :ld:) I explored the whole first area and did most of the side quests. I really like this game

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they don't explain shyt well (or I just skip through the text too quick). I had that icon on my screen showing my armor and one of my swords was 'red'. took me a minute to figure out that means they needed to be repaired

I had the Help function on (or whatever it's called....the thing that makes little menus pop up the first time you do something, to inform you) and it mentioned the first time my shyt started to break....but after that if you don't check it could happen at the worst possible moment.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Still gotta figure out potions and crafting still. Doing these side quests grants very little experience. I haven't even killed the Griffin yet and I'm only on level 2 (got a lot of ability points from places of power though :ld:) I explored the whole first area and did most of the side quests. I really like this game

Roll around for monsters, block/parry on humans. You can't really roll around much on human, some parry and/or have shields and you'll be there all day hacking away at their HP.

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
blocking and parrying can be pretty ineffective against more than one enemy, because they're pretty good at getting behind you. you're better off rolling out of the way

cudepejwy3cddui4ldgm.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Roll around for monsters, block/parry on humans. You can't really roll around much on human, some parry and/or have shields and you'll be there all day hacking away at their HP.

Fred.
Yeah, I did that with a shielded human. I kept hacking at him and broke my sword :dead:

I learned to move around more after that. Still getting parrying down. I've never been good at that in ny game. I got bad timing I guess

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they don't explain shyt well (or I just skip through the text too quick). I had that icon on my screen showing my armor and one of my swords was 'red'. took me a minute to figure out that means they needed to be repaired

Y'all guys do know they have small repair kits you can buy to keep on you so you can fix the shyt on the go right??? :patrice:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That werewolf story line was :huhldup:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y'all guys do know they have small repair kits you can buy to keep on you so you can fix the shyt on the go right??? :patrice:

Yeah but it's only like 15% and I'm already broke as fukk as is.

I gotta be missing something as far as making money. The most I've had is $450 and I spent it all in 5 seconds on 3 pieces of armor.

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yeah, I've found a few. that was actually part of what clued me in on the fact my shyt needed to be repaired

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
They need to call this shyt "The Witcher: Wild Struggle".

Never before have I been so broke in a video game. :damn:

Had a contract, my damn sword broke going to it....had to complete it with a broken sword....and the payment still wasn't enough to fix it. :to:

Fred.

The contracts around level 8-10 start giving you around 230+ crowns. I just went back to white orchard and went to all "?" and made 1500+ crowns off the loot :ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I just found out how to use the damn a bit points :damn:

Font is so damn small I didn't notice I had to press X to use them shots :snoop: