The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Stole this from gamefaqs

"Red bar is obviously HP

The bar with the skull on it is toxicity. This is how many potions you can chug before getting poisoned. Some skills effect this or grant you bonuses if you keep yourself poisoned a certain amount. Just read your skill descriptions.

The yellow bar around your medallion icon is your stamina. This effects running time and casting skills. Faster stam recovery means faster spell casting.

The 3 little grey bricks that turn red under your stamina bar are adrenaline. So this effects your trance, as you hit enemys you gain points towards filling this up, if your hit you lose points. Most skills only effect the gain or loss of this. Trance allows your skills and swings to perform kill strikes easier and enhances your overall offense. So if you ever played any of the batmans its the equivalent to landing enough combos to go into freeflow."

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
On another note If you haven't calibrated your xbox one and television then you should do so immediately. my homie said my shyt was looking babbage, guided me through calibrating and man this shyt looks 2.5x as good. and hell I thought it looked good in the first place lol.