The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
shyt tough man im only level 4 best thing i can say is investigate the question mark places for places of power and if it gives u an ability point apply that to your strong attacks so you can at least defeat level 7 enemies i even beat a level 9 ghoul (you still gotta be nice with dodging and shyt tho) cuz on broken bones difficulty shyt is no jokes....i even killed a bear...oh yeah if u wanna get your health up quicker just let guards kill u fukk it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i started on death march the hardest :stopitslime: you are not a elite gamer :mjlol:
then u never gonna beat it nikka fukk a look like playing on that out the gate lol @ elite gamer nikka i will beat the brakes off u in gears/cod or whatever u think u nice in lol @ elite gamer cuz of specific difficulty see me in them streets of those 2 games i just named see what happen to u nikka

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Can y'all tell me exactly what I got to do to get the bombs.i found a monsters near in white orchard and I can destroy it but I need some certain bomb.

Help

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Can y'all tell me exactly what I got to do to get the bombs.i found a monsters near in white orchard and I can destroy it but I need some certain bomb.

Help

You need to craft them with alchemy. The alchemist sells the ingredients you need.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They need to call this shyt "The Witcher: Wild Struggle".

Never before have I been so broke in a video game. :damn:

Had a contract, my damn sword broke going to it....had to complete it with a broken sword....and the payment still wasn't enough to fix it. :to:

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
They need to call this shyt "The Witcher: Wild Struggle".

Never before have I been so broke in a video game. :damn:

Had a contract, my damn sword broke going to it....had to complete it with a broken sword....and the payment still wasn't enough to fix it. :to:

Fred.
they don't explain shyt well (or I just skip through the text too quick). I had that icon on my screen showing my armor and one of my swords was 'red'. took me a minute to figure out that means they needed to be repaired