The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I found all the ! points in the first zone, about to talk to the guard about Yennifer.
Side note, there's a ! in the middle of the river in the first area....don't go anywhere near it. It's treasure underwater but the Drowners around it are level 12. Killed me in 2 hits. :merchant:

Fred.
why didn't i listen :damn:

thats the only side quest i haven't done in white orchard

• Dap
Reactions: hex

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
^^^^
IF you equip it. I elected to put the noonwraith trophy for extra damage in my slot because as a buff the increased dismemberment appears to be just cosmetic......

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
^^^^
IF you equip it. I elected to put the noonwraith trophy for extra damage in my slot because as a buff the increased dismemberment appears to be just cosmetic......
pretty sure the noonwraith trophy gives you extra exp when you kill enemies

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
just copped only could play for about 1 hour had to get back to work

FIRST ALL IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING ON "DEATH MARCH" YOU ARE NOT A ELITE GAMER :scust:
only got to the part where you fight the first 4 dogs clean them nikkas up with precision not hard at all :scust: at some of yall struggling

i know ill be straight im a straight savage i would loot every god dam flower there is to be had

cant wait to be challenged ill be back up in this :sadcam: when i get to some real goons

dope intro
:russ: stuffed unicorn

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This game is great, brehs. Having a blast. I don't like the pop-in at ultra (there is less pop in when the foliage distance is on high, which makes no sense :dahell:), but other than that, I can't complain. I'm just doing side quests, exploring. Fun shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
A wolf attacked me randomly after I fukked up some drowners :damn:

Meditation saved my life :mjcry:

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
The DLC is now available

Just grabbed it off the ps store

received two free DLCs today, Temerian Armor Set and Beard and Hairstyle Set. You can download both of these DLCs free of cost on the PC, Xbox One and PS4.

If you want to get the DLC armor that is added today, you can take a look at the location shown on the map below.

You can get this DLC armor from the Merchant that you saved from the Griffin at the beginning of the game. He will be selling the following two set of equipment after you download the DLC.

• Temerian Horse Blinders (+20 Horse’s Fear Level) – Costs 421 Gold
  • Temerian Saddle (+25 Stamina) – Costs 421 Gold
This is the first set of DLC and each week, we will get two free DLC items for The Witcher 3. The next two DLCs should be a new sidequest and Alternative Look for Yennefer in the game.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is out now on the PS4, Xbox O

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
can someone explain to actually use attacks that spend your adrenaline points you build through combos?